intheclouds 12 Lathes of Christmas

RadDonut

Not to stir up anything here with everybody's love here for Dan but I was curious why I haven't seen my shipping refund and looks like the email that was sent to notify me for it was a fake and PayPal has no history of it. Don't know if this was the case for anybody here but it happened to me.

Not to stir up anything here with everybody's love here for Dan but I was curious why I haven't seen my shipping refund and looks like the email that was sent to notify me for it was a fake and PayPal has no history of it. Don't know if this was the case for anybody here but it happened to me.

That's interesting.  Just double checked and I got my $5 refund.

Hmmm yeah that seems weird.  My $4 refund showed up with no issues.

Hmmm yeah that seems weird. My $4 refund showed up with no issues.

I thought it was weird as well. So I called PayPal just to get some clarification then that's when they told me. It could possibly be just a mix up on Dan part as to why the ID number wasn't found but it's not a big deal. Was just curious if it happened to anybody else.

So I really hate to keep bumping this, but over 2 months and haven't received any of the records yet? They were marked on the site as shipped 3 weeks ago. I'm getting no replies to my emails to the label. Am I the only who hasn't received theirs yet?

Haven't received mine or any response from emails either. I'm fine with waiting, but no idea what's going on with them.

Haven't received mine or any response from emails either. I'm fine with waiting, but no idea what's going on with them.

Yeah I would be much more comfortable with the waiting if there was communication.  They have released more stuff since this that I would be interested in, I just cant get myself to send more money their way with no response to previous orders.

I've tried contacting him twice through the "Contact" page on his new website but it seems to not get through correctly. I then remembered awhile back I received an email from him from [email protected] So I sent him a email to that address. He then responded to that more promptly. Just include your order # as reference in the title and he should respond pretty quickly.

hey i dont really know anything about this subscription or anything but i know my cousins band Mohican was a part of it and im incredibly bummed that i missed owning a physical version of their album "The abuse is character" i was there when they recorded it and did an entire photo series for a year documenting the writing of that album. so if anyone is looking to sell their copy I would love to buy it as i have a deep sentimental attachment to the songs, PM me please!!

athletics, #4/42. finally. in love.

hey i dont really know anything about this subscription or anything but i know my cousins band Mohican was a part of it and im incredibly bummed that i missed owning a physical version of their album "The abuse is character" i was there when they recorded it and did an entire photo series for a year documenting the writing of that album. so if anyone is looking to sell their copy I would love to buy it as i have a deep sentimental attachment to the songs, PM me please!!

very cool, man. here's to hoping that someone would be willing to part with theirs!

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas came in March this year. Here's all 12 lathes from 2015.

(1st day) Author - Of Brighter Days (#12/12) (Lathe Cut 12")

(2nd day) You Taught Me How to Cope - With You, I Will Live Again (#10/22) (Lathe Cut 7")

(3rd day) Mohican - The Abuse Is Character (#21/30) (Lathe Cut 12")

(4th day) Delft - The Brain Is Wider Than The Sky (#8/36) (Lathe Cut 10")

(5th day) This Patch Of Sky - Newly Risen, How Brightly You Shine (#31/40) (Lathe Cut 12")

(6th day) Athletics - Stop Torturing Yourself (#10/42) (Lathe Cut 10")

(7th day) The Gay Blades - Mean Muses/Shake The Graves (#20/42) (Lathe Cut 7")

(8th day) gods - Endless Stunner (#8/40) (Lathe Cut 10")

(9th day) A Sudden Burst Of Colour - Waves Will Rise On Silent Water (#10/36) (Lathe Cut 12")

(10th day) The Republic of Wolves - Consequence/Panicked Leaps (#12/30) (Lathe Cut 7")
(11th Day) Palmas - Stay Away/You Were My Girl (#9/22) (Lathe Cut 7")
(12th day) ActionReaction - Tour EP (#1/12) (Lathe Cut 10")

axQONXj.jpg