The World is a Beautiful Place and I am No Longer Afraid To Die-Formlessness

Youth Lagoon-The Year of Hibernation

Nas-Illmatic

edit: got some more in the mail today.

eswd5.jpg

Ramshackle Glory-Live the Dream

Ghost Mice-All We Got Is Eachother

Inky Skulls-

I have 700 or so cassettes. It is mostly noise and drone stuff very few people on this board care about, some black metal stuff, and lots of punk and hardcore demos.

I never set out to collect cassettes. I just buy the music and end up with a ton of them.

If you ever dig through and any of that drone/noise stuff isn't to yr taste anymore, let me know, I'd love to work something out.

Haha, sick Garbage tape danny. I used to listen to that album every day with my dad.

I have a handful of tapes. Mostly stuff from local/friend's bands who can't afford to press vinyl haha. I don't even own a tape deck.

hah thanks, I mostly bought that for my girlfriend and because you know Butch Vig is a legend!

Guest deathbydrums

i don't buy tapes usually unless they're super rare or the only format for something i like or i'm obsessed with the band and it's more just a collectable. for example...

"SCROLL" black metal cassette... super rare and hand assembled. only physical format limited to 23 or something? would consider any offers. usbm kills. pics and info and sounds...

http://www.facebook.com/scrollsofaltair

http://scroll.bandcamp.com/track/angelorum-certerman

Guest realtalk

Just posted this in the vinylsssss section. There is also a cassette version in an edition of 50 for you guys! :)

PYRAMIDS with WRAITHS

'Magpie & Raven'

Genre:drone/experimental/noise

'Magpie & Raven' sees Pyramids at their most sprawling and with moments of ultimate bombast. With piano provided by Clay Ruby (Burial Hex) as an integral part, the 25 minute plus track weaves around this motif with massive guitars and a spoken word performance that is truly epic before everything dissolves in a maelstrom of organic noise as Wraiths eviscerate the previous musical section to its very atomic particles before all comes together again and the track ends with a sense of calm conclusion.

http://www.aurora-b.com/AB_store.html

I have 700 or so cassettes. It is mostly noise and drone stuff very few people on this board care about, some black metal stuff, and lots of punk and hardcore demos.

I never set out to collect cassettes. I just buy the music and end up with a ton of them.

If you happen to have any Ash Borer tapes that you feel you no longer need, send me a message.

Guest realtalk

If you happen to have any Ash Borer tapes that you feel you no longer need, send me a message.

Psychic violence sold out of a few pressings of these pretty damn quickly. Standard LP version is still available there.

they're pretty easy to find in thrift stores and vintage electronic shops.

i got a duel deck hooked up to the same preamp as my turn table and use it regularly.

heh, shoulda figured.

do you prefer one format over the other or does it just kinda depend on the mood you're in? but yeah i already have too much vinyl on my shelves, god save the queen if i started in with tapes

Psychic violence sold out of a few pressings of these pretty damn quickly. Standard LP version is still available there.

Yeah I already have all that stuff. I'm looking for one or two or their earlier tapes.

Edit - Here's the two cassettes I'm looking for from them:

2009 Demo

Ash Borer/Fell Voices split