The Original Cassette Collective Thread

Uhhhh have you talked to the bands about posting about it? Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but if the band hasn't released info on them it'd be rude to do it ya know? Unless they say it's cool and stuff.

Oh dude, definitely. I sent them a picture of it before I posted it anywhere and they were cool with it. I'm just supposed to reply with winks about where I got them and all that. It's pretty cool I got to be the one to leak the existance of these. Think of it as a teaser, if you will.

Oh dude, definitely. I sent them a picture of it before I posted it anywhere and they were cool with it. I'm just supposed to reply with winks about where I got them and all that. It's pretty cool I got to be the one to leak the existance of these. Think of it as a teaser, if you will.

Never really listened to either band but it's still pretty rad!

10534162_1525250097730660_70775963341018

FLESH AND BONE BLACK FRIDAY DETAILS:

VIEW ALL DETAILS HERE

All tapes are only $4 each today and tomorrow - PURCHASE HERE

All 32 label and digital series albums available for FREE download today and tomorrow - DOWNLOAD HERE AND HERE.

All new apparel items available for the first time - hoodies, long sleeves, beanies, 5 panels, trucker hats - BROWSE HERE.

New artist/release announcements later on today - HERE.

Hey gang, I need help with a one off cassette... My friend bought my digital album for 16$ off my bandcamp during a time this Spring where I got laid off in January and was a bum for 6 months, I became a stay at home dad but it was all good since my son had begun therapy and I can't imagine any other way he would have transitioned into taking therapy classes at the age of 1 1/2 !. Anywho, I thought the fact that my buddy bought the DL was an awesome gesture! Especially since I list my shit for free. If anyones down to help me do one tape so I could give it to my friend that'd be dope! Or... Help me figure out a way to do it myself? Kinda looking for semi professional aesthetic (I know I could record a blank cassette myself and slap a label on but you might have a better idea so the presentation is on point?) Here's the music so you can get a taste of it.. https://yogaflame.bandcamp.com/album/crimson-memoriesWould love to try slap the ep on a clear red or magenta or pink cassette. Thanksss yo!

I just wanted to let everyone on this thread know I'm selling a Nine Inch Nails - The Day The World Went Away tape here: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/108219-updated-fs-la-dispute-blink-182-mixtapes-and-nine-inch-nails/. If you're interested in it, just shoot me an offer!

Guys a really old friend of mine drops beats like nobodies business. You can't tell by his beats but he also knows how to play mad blues/rock psychedelic guitar

If anyone knows a hip hop cassette label please please please show them his stuff 

I love this. A tape with that kind of chill music on it would be really cool in my car. Are there any labels already making similar music to this that I probably don't know about? I only know about the punk/screamo labels really.

I love this. A tape with that kind of chill music on it would be really cool in my car. Are there any labels already making similar music to this that I probably don't know about? I only know about the punk/screamo labels really.

yo! it's really assorted out there. there's this artist called DJM on www.patient-sounds.com

this scene is huge on soundcloud but yeah, i don't know too many tape labels putting chill stuff like this out often, but I hear someones dropping a tape label soon here ;)

lmk if you find some chill labels

Fans of Mr. T Experience or King Dork, Dr. Frank has a new book coming out called King Dork Approximately. To coincide with the book release the band recorded a song also called King Dork Approximately. Its being released Dec. 22nd as a cassingle with a B side "O'brien is Trying To Learn to Talk Hawaiian"(1914 novelty song Frank recorded in his bathroom at 5am in November). Comes with a Pencil Set(Pencil bag, Pencils, magnets, pins).

$5 + $2.50 shipping

http://moosterrecords.storenvy.com/collections/260004-mooster-releases/products/11038026-preorder-mtx-king-dork-approximately-cassingle