The Original Cassette Collective Thread

Check this band out and buy this cassette. They're from Lodi, CA. These tapes are key lime, hand numbered and limited to 100.

http://secondtolastband.bigcartel.com/product/the-bummer-mixtape

They also just released their first full length in November which you can stream here:

http://secondtolastpunx.bandcamp.com/

Where are some cool companies to get tapes pressed with? I've been flirting with the idea of running edition of 50 demo cassettes for some of my friends bands

National audio company is my jam. They were really easy to work with. Myself and Casey (thunderbeard records) released a cassette together. Go buy it

National audio company is my jam. They were really easy to work with. Myself and Casey (thunderbeard records) released a cassette together. Go buy it

seconded. my band just got 100 cassettes made with them for just under $200 including shipping, and they turned out super awesome.

NAC is totally backed.

Guest Timbo_Slice

I love when bands tour through with cassettes. They are more practical than records…more durable, you can play them in your car, you can press them for cheap. When I go see a house show with touring acts I don't know, I am always much more inclned to buy cassettes, and then track down records if I dig the tape.