SCAMMER PLEASE READ! - WTB: Records + Test Presses (Many Genres)(Lots of Man Overboard)

Thundrstruckk

Well I thought talking with his dad seemed to help get the ball rolling.

But I see what you mean as well.

Yeah, talking is fine. Just don't want anyone going "Baltimore riot style" on the poor guy's house when he's being so helpful.

Yeah, talking is fine. Just don't want anyone going "Baltimore riot style" on the poor guy's house when he's being so helpful.

I would never do it to his dad's place. I asked for the kid's address. I honedtly don't think I could destroy anything to be honest, but if I did get his address is probably go talk to him or at least send him a glitter bomb.

I would never do it to his dad's place. I asked for the kid's address. I honedtly don't think I could destroy anything to be honest, but if I did get his address is probably go talk to him or at least send him a glitter bomb.

Haha! Glitter eeeeeeverywhere.

I am in a weird situation with what I sold him. He actually traded with me + put some records in on top of it. He gave me joyce manors newest, hostage calms newest, transits newest + 7 inch, coheeds a favor house Atlantic 7 inch, and 130 for a original copy of coheeds IKS on orange and white. The tracking number was 9114999944313915816688.

Totally off subject but you interested in selling those Coheed records? Lol

Which ones? I don't have the OG IKS anymore obviously. I have a purple copy of descension for sale, but other than that my coheed collection is staying put.

Ahhh I just got that one. I need YOBTR (which I'm in no rush to get) and the first/second presses of IKS and SSTB

I just got off the phone with paypal. They took the hold off my account and said they had blocked his because of the multiple complaints against him. They also said they were opening a case against that credit card company to be sure that they don't get that money back. Anybody else still having problems?

Sounds like paypal finally detected a pattern of abuse and took action..took them long enough.

I will call them again just to make sure, but they treated me like pariah since he paid for goods via gift - so looking like fee avoidance. They wouldn' t give me the CC company either so if he changed his mind, I would have further recourse by notifying his CC company or authorities.

Still hoping to get at least my records back.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the chargeback today, luckily I drained the account. Sent Chris and email this morning and requesting to get $120 via WU. He offered through PayPal the other night but I don't feel like going through this again in 3 months. I have stuff ending on eBay this weekend, so needless to say if I eat that $120 I'm just going to push my evidence folder to Fairfax County and let them deal with it.