DEATHWISH INC. - Black Friday

jhulud

I assume your going to the decibel show in march with at the gates and converge right?

Yeah, definitely going to that.  Haven't missed a Converge show in the 5 years I've lived here. :)

Ended up ordering that Blacklisted album, I couldn't resist.  I like the bundles they're doing for the day, but I already have most of it.

Couldn't resist the Converge pack, don't have any of their releases so this works out perfectly. And with that, my black friday is over.

I think that's a great deal. I thought about buying it just to have an extra copy to trade/sell. I already own them all so it's no use for me.

Twelve Gauge / Family Drugs Essentials Bundle is up:

http://store.deathwishinc.com/product/BFDEAL13.html

Nervous "Self Titled" 12"LP

No Sir "The Future Is Bright" 12"LP
Self Defense Family "The Corrections Officer In Me" 12"LP
Purple Mercy "Self Titled" 12"LP
Power "Bremerton Zoo" 12"LP
Black Teeth "Ghost Town Anthems" 7"EP
Power "Death Haunts" 7"EP
+ 2 Random Twelve Gauge Releases

Limited to 30

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the bump, I did not want to start a new thread for just a quick question regarding Blacklisted's Heavier than heaven. I know the new deluxe vinyl is the remastered version, but was the mp3 download that was included also the remastered version? 

I am just slightly confused if the album was remastered for the deluxe version, or if all vinyl copies contain the remastered version (considering the new standard repress states it's the remastered version). Just curious if I should track down a pre deluxe vinyl copy of they are not the remastered version.

Sorry for the bump, I did not want to start a new thread for just a quick question regarding Blacklisted's Heavier than heaven. I know the new deluxe vinyl is the remastered version, but was the mp3 download that was included also the remastered version? 

I am just slightly confused if the album was remastered for the deluxe version, or if all vinyl copies contain the remastered version (considering the new standard repress states it's the remastered version). Just curious if I should track down a pre deluxe vinyl copy of they are not the remastered version.

The deluxe edition vinyl, deluxe edition digital download, standard version vinyl, and standard version digital download are all the remastered version.  The remastered version is also available on iTunes and Spotify.

The deluxe edition vinyl, deluxe edition digital download, standard version vinyl, and standard version digital download are all the remastered version.  The remastered version is also available on iTunes and Spotify.

Thanks for the clarification. So I take it everything before the release of the deluxe vinyl was the original non remastered version then?