NO IDEA GRAB BAG FRENZY LP!

vardcore

OK, now I've got it .. thanks for clearing things out

I think Matt has done periodic tests just to see if there was a way to save $. Tests like, "What if we ship your large order in two boxes instead of one?" I believe that it is always a little more $ that way.

It is better for everyone involved if shipping costs are lower, because you feel better and will order more stuff more often.

The flip side to this is that when we order records from other labels, we are often paying $1 per copy to have a 2xLP shipped from Californa to Florida. That gets added in before we post a price for a record in the catalog. Five years ago, I bet it was only 60 cents, by comparrisson. So... it's all additive.

To compensate, we offer $4 LPs versus the normal $12. Ha!

If I seem sensitive or reactionary about the question of overseas shipping rates, it is because I miss the days of SURFACE MAIL. Essentially, people living in other countries had an option equivalent to MEDIA RATE in the USA.

That said, I remeber the very first time I was told about "Special 4th Class" (as Media Rate was called at the time). It cost 69 cents for the first pound and (I think) 25 cents for the next few pounds... and 19 cents past that. That was probably 1986 or 1987.

In for one LP grab bag for sure. Vardcore, Just sent you a PM about adding more on to the order to help with the shipping.

If anyone ever wants to add-on to a fresh order, just place a second order and put in the NOTES section that you would like them combined. Then drop Matt an email to be extra safe.

I hate to be "that guy", but when will these be shipping out?

I assembled all the poster, 7", and CD sets yesterday... and today is the day for LP-set-assembly. These will start shipping today and through the next several days.

They will all be out early next week, unless you are waiting for something else (a pre-order).

For example:

* We have tracking info that the SUNSHINE STATE picture discs are arriving on Friday, but we have no clue when... and we need to assemble them thereafter... so those will start shipping Monday.

* We have The Tim Version 7" but are still waiting on the 12"... arrgghhh!! (So close, UNITED, so close... why must you torture us like this?!?)

FullSizeRender_zps244547f5.jpg?22411

UNRELATED:

I am selling this 4x12 cabinet, previously used owned by Combat Wounded Veteran and used by many bands since.

http://gainesville.craigslist.org/msg/4788034277.html

I assembled all the poster, 7", and CD sets yesterday... and today is the day for LP-set-assembly. These will start shipping today and through the next several days.

They will all be out early next week, unless you are waiting for something else (a pre-order).

For example:

* We have tracking info that the SUNSHINE STATE picture discs are arriving on Friday, but we have no clue when... and we need to assemble them thereafter... so those will start shipping Monday.

* We have The Tim Version 7" but are still waiting on the 12"... arrgghhh!! (So close, UNITED, so close... why must you torture us like this?!?)

FullSizeRender_zps244547f5.jpg?22411

UNRELATED:

I am selling this 4x12 cabinet, previously used owned by Combat Wounded Veteran and used by many bands since.

http://gainesville.craigslist.org/msg/4788034277.html

Thanks for the update Var!

Mine came in today. Pretty satisfied. Had excellent packaging.

Sweet wrapping paper

Stickers

Hot Water Music - Live in Chicago 6" ( Choked & Separated / 220 Years )

Hardcore/Punk Comp: City Limits - Down and Out in Toronto & Montreal

Glass & Ashes - s/t

The Bomb - The Challenger

No Friends - s/t

Young Livers - New Era Drop

Everything is colored vinyl. Overall, can't complain. I have some new things to listen to, and I actually have been wanting to grab that Bomb and No Friends. Anyone else gets their grab bag, we can do some trades. Time to spin these.

I received the following:

7"

Post Teens

Chris Wollard-How Much...

Worriers

Holy Mountain/Cave Carnem

Black god-3

LP

No Friends

Assholeparade/Sight Slappers

The Bomb-The Challenger

Hawks and Doves

Grabass Charlestons-Dale

I got..

Grabass Charlestons - Dale & The Careeners

Assholeparade/Slight Slappers - Split

Hawks And Doves - Year One

Young Livers - The New Drop Era

Plus I ordered HWM's No Division, such a perfect album that I didn't own on wax.

I have two copies if you want to trade. It's a fantastic album.

I said the exact opposite of what I meant there because I'm a colossal dumbass. The only one I DO own is the Grabass one and yes, it is fantastic.

LP

Assholeparade/Sight Slappers

The Bomb-The Challenger

Hawks and Doves

Grabass Charlestons-Dale

If anyone is interested in any of the above, i'd love to work out a trade. i already have copies of the Hawks and Doves and Grabass LPs.

If anyone is interested in any of the above, i'd love to work out a trade. i already have copies of the Hawks and Doves and Grabass LPs.

Tradesies? 

Hot Water Music - Live in Chicago 6" ( Choked & Separated / 220 Years ) 

Hardcore/Punk Comp: City Limits - Down and Out in Toronto & Montreal 

Glass & Ashes - s/t

No Friends - s/t 

Young Livers - New Era Drop