PO: August Burns Red "Messengers" Repress

rcafilm

:( Need to get one of these. I was avoiding these forums until after I had bought all my Christmas gifts. This album has a huge meaning for me..... this was one of my first non-fest concerts in 2008 years ago. The line sold out right in front of us (both because of them, but also because A Skylit Drive was recording a DVD that night). My friends and I were super upset, but after some begging the guitarist from This or the Apocolypse gave us a comp ticket and let us take turns seeing bands. Will never forget that night. 

On 12/25/2016 at 1:13 PM, throughbeingcruel said:

I missed out on the Merchnow variant and am currently kicking my own ass over it. 

I might be seeing them in Worcester next Saturday.  I didn't know Protest the Hero was with them as well so I'm trying to round up the squad on short notice lol

If I get an extra copy maybe we can trade something I'll let you know 

Edited by mmfood

9 hours ago, mmfood said:

I might be seeing them in Worcester next Saturday.  I didn't know Protest the Hero was with them as well so I'm trying to round up the squad on short notice lol

If I get an extra copy maybe we can trade something I'll let you know 

I'll put up some cash but I don't have anything up for trade right now. Let me know. 

1 hour ago, mmfood said:

Well before it was pre order now it's actually out. I should've had mine yesterday but usps sucks probably won't be here til tomorrow 

i don't think you get what i mean. They said this was a pressing of /500, It sold out and then it came back as in stock with 464 after being sold out for about 2 weeks. 

48 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Merchnow's method of counting is often off. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I doubt there's actually that many left. 

they definitely added more copies and/or repressed another 500 if it's allowing people to add a few hundred copies to cart.

doesn't sound like much of a system glitch imo