PO: August Burns Red "Messengers" Repress

rcafilm

Solid State just posted what appears to be an entirely new pressing of ABR's sophomore LP, complete with new cover art.

Available on clear with red splatter for $18 and clear with red haze for $20, apparently limited to 700 and 300, respectively.

Ships February 2nd.

True, but people grab those before I can find out lol and I prefer colored vinyl over black. they just ran out of stock of the few they found on the solid state website. did you see theyre also repressing Sleddin' Hill on a red/light green mix?

Haha I was being sarcastic; I'm all for a Constellations repress. It's still my favorite of their work and I can't bring myself to throw down such high dollar for the OP.

The descriptions on both show a 300 limited pressing, but maybe I'm seeing things? Either way, I'm having a hell of a hard time choosing which one I want. It's driving me crazy!

Last night only the haze said out of 300, now they both do. Damn, would've ordered the splatter if I knew it was just as limited. Oh well.