Target - buy 1 vinyl get one 50% off (Dec7-12)

When I used to work at Target, some people would buy records online, return them to our store still sealed, and they would instantly get marked down to sometimes 75% off. What's to stop people from buying these, returning them, and buying them back at a way lower price? Who knows, maybe it has changed since I worked there last year.

When I used to work at Target, some people would buy records online, return them to our store still sealed, and they would instantly get marked down to sometimes 75% off. What's to stop people from buying these, returning them, and buying them back at a way lower price? Who knows, maybe it has changed since I worked there last year.

It was still the same a few months ago before I quit, but the Price Change team schedule got switched around all the time so there was no telling when they would get marked down. So it's kind of a waiting game and you won't know when they get marked down, unless you know the exact Price Change team schedule.

Target sells records? Lets hope they don't stock them in store. I already spend too much at that store! I walk in to buy shampoo and end up spending $100. Add records to that equation....

I remember a lot of stores actually did sell those Beatles remasters. Didn't sell well and they ended up putting them on clearance.

I had 30 dollars in Target gift cards so I picked up 36 Chambers and Aquemini, two albums that were sort of on my back burner. But, yeah, that selection is terrible and prices are too. I was hoping it'd be all their records.

I'd be weary about that 36 Chambers, I've yet to find a copy that doesn't sound like complete doo-doo on vinyl. Just a heads up.