Brand New - Daisy LP green vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Brand New - Daisy LP

green vinyl

gatefold jacket

$22.50

Should be hitting stores later this week through next week

It will be online soon as well.

First time this album has been on colored vinyl and green is the color the band wanted to go with for this one.

BrandNewDaisygreen_zps21914d87.jpeg

Was this a limited pressing?

Also - what's the appx. online date?

Thx travis!

Really really love this album after seeing it live. After seeing the whole discography played front to back this album was definitely the standout highlight live. This had been my least favorite prior to seeing that.

exactly what happened to me, but i wasnt able to go to the discography shows last year.

Why the recent vagueness on pressing numbers?

Also, Travis, with the recent repress of Your Favorite Weapon, will you restock the HT exclusive white vinyl variant ?

I think it's more to leave it open ended, in case they want to press more, that way they aren't lying in the long run.

Sticking with my black copy but just wanted to say this album, to me, is just as great as TDAG & Deja and it really bugs me that 80% of the their fan base would choose YFW over this album.

I lol'd when they did the discography show on long island and people had a shit fit because they did TDAG and Daisy, and not YFW and Deja. Dubbed #daisygate, it was quite amusing.

http://disappointedbrandnewfans.tumblr.com/

Hnnnnnghhhh just because I was there to witness daisygate and loved every second of it I will support the fuck out of this release.

Kindof on the fence but I'll probably end up buying it anyway.

Pro: it looks awesome

Con: the black vinyl sounds effing amazing (I really hope this uses the same plates)

Con: sentimental attachment to black vinyl

Pro: my black record was pressed waaay off center on side 1, this one might not be.

Pro: I can give my black copy to a friend who doesn't have this album yet.

So yeah the positives outweigh the negatives so far.

Travis maybe you can confirm that this is identical to the black copy, or if a recut was ordered for the new pressing? Surely we don't want some kind of "so you tried to put a fire out, but you used ON THE TV" situation... that and the fact that the mastering on the original was top-notch.

Shot in the dark here. DGC has kept this album in print since it's release, I'd bet all they did was press 2,500 (another guess on the pressing based off of recent Blink and FOB numbers) of them with green pellets as opposed to their standard black. Same plates. Now let's see if I'm right.