2 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Still waiting on Chris Demakes from P+P. They emailed me at the end of august that they were supposed to be receiving them the next week. Emailed them again today. Pretty sure I ordered this a year ago.

I'd like to order that too, or at least add it on...but don't dare at the moment. 

P+P really needs to throw in the towel, for their label division anyhow.  Focus on their enamel figurines, or whatever they're referred to.  It's what they're more focused on, and what they seem to actually deliver.  I have all but forgotten that I ordered the Matt Embree flexi.

Edited by gutzonborglum
Spleling

20 hours ago, gutzonborglum said:

P+P really needs to throw in the towel, for their label division anyhow.  Focus on their enamel figurines, or whatever they're referred to.  It's what they're more focused on, and what they seem to actually deliver.  I have all but forgotten that I ordered the Matt Embree flexi.

agreed. wont order from them again. and I've definitely passed up on buying records from them during the last year

• 2 weeks later...

Subscription version arrived this weekend. Included the 6th flexi which is Big D and the Kids Table and Doped Up Dollies.

Kind of annoyed none of them have the artist printed on them anymore. Just a sticker on the sleeve to indicate which is which.

Looks like ala carte versions are being sent out this weekend.

Edited by thenameisluigi

20 hours ago, thenameisluigi said:

Subscription version arrived this weekend. Included the 6th flexi which is Big D and the Kids Table and Doped Up Dollies.

Kind of annoyed none of them have the artist printed on them anymore. Just a sticker on the sleeve to indicate which is which.

Looks like ala carte versions are being sent out this weekend.

At least they arrived! 

33 minutes ago, ajhall04 said:

Maybe, just maybe the Embree one, along with my order, will now arrive. 

19 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

Still waiting on Chris Demakes from P+P. Got the email last week saying they were in stock.

I ordered the ala carte versions for Chris and Matt and those both arrived today. If you find your original order email, there should be a link to click on and see the shipping status. That way you at least know if it shipped out or not. 

21 minutes ago, thenameisluigi said:

I ordered the ala carte versions for Chris and Matt and those both arrived today. If you find your original order email, there should be a link to click on and see the shipping status. That way you at least know if it shipped out or not. 

Thanks. I was never able to find an order confirmation. Had been using the paypal invoice # when I emailed them. Funny that searching I found this email from April.

"The flexi ships separately and in about two weeks. Thanks!"

• 3 months later...

Our buds over at Cosmic Vinyl in Titusville, FL always do a great job cutting some records for us when we ask them to! This time, we have four new lathe cut 7"s from our Rare Breed flexi subscription. Each record is cut in real time, which is what makes these gems highly collectible and extremely limited. You can click on the each title to bring you to the appropriate product page!

Hmm...

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2017 at 10:13 AM, Unique Antics said:

Our buds over at Cosmic Vinyl in Titusville, FL always do a great job cutting some records for us when we ask them to! This time, we have four new lathe cut 7"s from our Rare Breed flexi subscription. Each record is cut in real time, which is what makes these gems highly collectible and extremely limited. You can click on the each title to bring you to the appropriate product page!

Hmm...

I missed out on the Chris one at the time but got the Matt Embree one. Arrived pretty quick.

On 2/22/2017 at 1:13 PM, Unique Antics said:

Hmm...

Damn. If anyone wants to pass their Matt Embree Lathe along, will pay up! Sad I missed this.