Out now: Sigur Ros - ( ) CLEAR vinyl limited to 4000

Did you contact them again for a 2nd replacement?  Or are they just going to out to everyone that originally got a replacement?

I think I did and then they sent out the mass email shortly after stating that there was a problem with that set of replacements and that they were gonna start all over. 

I am curious to see if they just send out a fresh set to everyone. 

LPs were shipped DHL w/o sig required. 

Email I just received:

Some good news!

You’re receiving this email because you bought or have been sent a replacement of Sigur Rós’ ( ) album in clear vinyl but were disappointed with the surface noise. As you may already know, it was due to the vinyl factory using worn stampers. We have finally solved the problem by starting from the beginning with the whole process. New set of lacquers have been cut from which new stampers have been made. The new set of replacement album you will be receiving in the next few days/week (depending on where you are) should sound great.

Just to remind you once more, keep a-hold of the original numbered outer sleeve and inner sleeves of your purchase, and soon you will have a new set of vinyl to put in there!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience while we tried to find what the problems were. It’s been a frustrating process, but we got there in the end. Pressing vinyl is never a perfect science, but we think we got it right this time.

- sigur rós

• 2 weeks later...

Received my third set of LP's, huge static noise in the same places. 

OK, I thought I was the only one that received a 3rd set of duds.  Listened to this last night and all I could do was shake my head.  While I appreciate the band's efforts to issue replacements, I find it hard to comprehend how The Vinyl Factory can't seem to press this record properly.

RPM

Fairly sure I just got the same faulty LP's from before. I'm sure they went through the trouble to ensure new stampers and whatnot, but... if that's true, why even keep the old LP's to be sent? Why not throw them out or make sure they don't get sent out?

It's just extra stupid because I waited 2 months to get these and they're exactly the same. And I don't know how to email labels and be like '....really? Seriously? Again?' without sounding like a complete asshole. I kind of expect them to not even respond.