Jack's Mannequin Reissues Confirmed

Hold it up to the light and double check. The dark blue is kind of a dark blue/black swirl and I'm sure some copies ended up more black than others, so you may just have one that ended up really dark.

Mine seems to be really dark ;-)

11.34596925.2.jpg?h=6kCfFbpjP_VP6eMWA2LC

I already contacted Andrew's awesome Team and they are going to replace the black one (I think ...)

Bad enough that it affects play, but not bad enough that I can't put up with it just so I don't have to return it again. I'm pretty sure it was a pressing-wide issue, some copies being affected more than others. There was a Reddit discussion about it.

Really? Guess I got lucky; mine is perfectly flat. 

• 2 weeks later...

You an Amazon Prime member? If so, did it qualify for "auto-rip?" Cause you could just download it from there.

Hadn't even thought about that for some reason. Thanks for the heads up. 

It's available for download, but it doesn't have the bonus tracks. That's all I was really after anyhow. I have them all through different releases, but would have been nice to consolidate. I'm weird like that when it comes organization of my music library.

Really? That's odd. Have you checked with his customer service? I got mine weeks ago.

I checked with them early last week and they said they ran out of shirts and were printing more... Said it'd be shipped out in a day or two. Still waiting. I chose medium for the shirt size so my wife could have it (I have around 30 Andrew shirts... Unfortunately that's not an exaggeration). I told her this is the last time I ever do anything nice for her