Jack's Mannequin Reissues Confirmed

Few questions:

Is the amazon pressing 180g?

And does it include a lyric sheet or any artwork?

Cheers

Amazon press is not 180 gram but it is heavier than normal though, but pretty sure it's not a full 180g. The gatefold has all the lyrics and the artwork from the cd is around the edges. Very similar to the Something Corporate represses if you got any of those. The cover also has the embossed artwork which looks really nice.

I'm assuming (perhaps someone can verify) that these are all true about the blue pressing as well?

Amazon press is not 180 gram but it is heavier than normal though, but pretty sure it's not a full 180g. The gatefold has all the lyrics and the artwork from the cd is around the edges. Very similar to the Something Corporate represses if you got any of those. The cover also has the embossed artwork which looks really nice.

I'm assuming (perhaps someone can verify) that these are all true about the blue pressing as well?

Yeah that was the first thing I thought of, super similar layout to North.

Now that this is out of the way.... I would really like a repress of The Glass Passenger. But hopefully before 2018.....

That would be fantastic, really hoping for the rest of the Jack's Mannequin releases to be repressed. Would also love to see the Live at the El Ray Theatre record on a 12 inch as well

• 1 month later...

I'm moving from Portland to San Francisco... Will this sell out quickly at the Regency? Portland is considered a B or C market so I usually was able to get tickets later on.. But I'm guessing with all the people in the Bay Area tickets go quick for SF shows?

Any tips are greatly appreciated. thanks

I'm moving from Portland to San Francisco... Will this sell out quickly at the Regency? Portland is considered a B or C market so I usually was able to get tickets later on.. But I'm guessing with all the people in the Bay Area tickets go quick for SF shows?

Any tips are greatly appreciated. thanks

You may want to buy sooner than later. He sold out the Warfield which is much bigger and it was his solo work. I'm guessing this will be more popular.