FT: Demon Hunter Test Pressing + Tradelist

Fridge Fox

Demon Hunter - True Defiance Test Press. Less than 5 tests exist, according to the label.

Comes with a letter of authenticity signed by ol' Brandon Ebel himself. Also, a picture of him signing it... If that means anything to you. 

I'm not as big a fan of the band as I once was and it would be cool to trade it for something I like more. Hopefully for a different Test press but I'm open to consider any offers. More or less just Testing the waters.

I'm not desperate to get rid of anything but I also have a few things marked for trade + a few obscure wants: https://deadformat.net/collection/FragileFox

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

What were you looking for on the test press?

I think my expectations were pretty high in the beginning that I would land some cool trade for something I really wanted. now I don't even know. I've had people offer to buy it but but I'm still kind of holding out for a cool trade.

I love this band! Got to meet them about two years ago also! If I understood what is so cool about test presses I'd maybe be interested. But I don't think I have anything you'd want anyways.

I'd almost kill for that unlisted TDWP double LP though...

But it might be worth it to hold onto it longer. <insert some great quote on the riches of time and patience and the reward of those who wait>

I love this band! Got to meet them about two years ago also! If I understood what is so cool about test presses I'd maybe be interested. But I don't think I have anything you'd want anyways.

I'd almost kill for that unlisted TDWP double LP though...

But it might be worth it to hold onto it longer. <insert some great quote on the riches of time and patience and the reward of those who wait>

That TDWP double LP is supposed to get repressed sometime this year. Just keep an eye out for it.

I wasn't a fan of the purple / blue so it's good news for me

That's what I've heard from quite a few people. I might give in and get the repress though. Hopefully it's soon, it was supposed to be released back in November, but it's delayed until who knows when. As long as I get any copy before I see them in March, I'll be happy.

That's what I've heard from quite a few people. I might give in and get the repress though. Hopefully it's soon, it was supposed to be released back in November, but it's delayed until who knows when. As long as I get any copy before I see them in March, I'll be happy.

I really hope they repress the Zombie EP on a 12" when the tour comes around.  have the 10" but it really needs more space for how crowded some of those tracks are. that would be sick. I don't think I will make the closest show because of a wedding though. so that sucks.