PO NOW: CLOAKROOM - FURTHER OUT

A Loss For Words' No Sanctuary is an opaque gold done really well. I also have the clear gold Makthaverskan record from RFC and like someone said before, it's a translucent orange. That's semi what I was expecting from this variant but once I saw the picture and saw an opaque yellow, I had to go for the clear.

Regretting that i choose to wait and not to pick up the clear when it's available. Will the clear variant be available as distributed titles?

Planning to get this release with the Infinity repressing.

I would assume no. Any distros will probably just end up with black.

Can't be for sure though.

I would assume no. Any distros will probably just end up with black.

Can't be for sure though.

No clear copies were sent to distro, the band does have some copies though. Clear vinyl is still available for anyone interested in the deluxe package btw: http://www.runforcoverstore.com/cloakroom-further-out-deluxe-package.html

They won't ship early. I get why people would ask that, because getting vinyl early can be a rare thing these days and used to not EVER happen with RFC, but fortunately and surprisingly we are a real record label with real distribution now and we need to get it early or its not gonna be in stores. We don't generally have it by the time we take pre-orders which is why we dont have pictures of the vinyl when you order, but usually get it shortly after. 

• 4 weeks later...

One of the first things I really liked about this band, apart from the members' previous efforts, was how well the music conveyed how it feels to live and cope in a place like Indiana. Maybe I'm biased because I live there, but this record truly has that Midwest longing. Though I wish there were a bit more noise  movements like on Infinity, these ten songs are very unique, very realized, and very good.

Its interesting to hear the previously released tracks in context of the album, especially "Lossed Over." On my 4th listen through I'm just now taking in the level of craftsmanship in these songs and the flow of the whole piece.  Also I found it neat that even instrumentally, "Dream Warden" is a far different sound than Further Out, which may well be even another side of Cloakroom to look forward to.  I'm thinking the d-side will have an infinity etching maybe?

Anyway, definitely check out the stream if you want a peek at the record, the quality isn't that great but it makes the LP's arrival that much sweeter! :D