PO: The Neighbourhood - I Love You. 2XLP

Is anyone able to purchase a copy of this for me and ship to Austria?

I will transfer direct via Paypal and include a handsome tip on top of the final amount.

If anyone can please PM me. I have been waiting for this for a very long time and would like it ASAP.

Thanks to some kind soul in advance.

Is anyone able to purchase a copy of this for me and ship to Austria?

I will transfer direct via Paypal and include a handsome tip on top of the final amount.

If anyone can please PM me. I have been waiting for this for a very long time and would like it ASAP.

Thanks to some kind soul in advance.

I've had a couple people ask for some help here. So i will do another order here cut off is Wednesday 6th pm cst.

So on the neighbourhoods website they posted about the vinyl release: 

I Love You’ vinyl will be available on 12/25 at Urban Outfitters. you can pre-order it here: http://smarturl.it/ILoveYouVinyl

for shipping info outside the US, click here: http://bit.ly/UOShipping

which leads me to believe they do plan on it being available to places other then the US.

http://thenbhd.com/us/i-love-you-vinyl/

At least that gives me a little bit of hope now! Maybe after the preorder is over it'll become more readily available. I was talking to a sales associate at the edmonton store and he said if they get it, it will take over a month after the release date so I will try checking back near the end of january.

I got the same e-mail an hour after.

I still highly doubt it'll be delivered tomorrow. There's just no way.

It's definitely making its way here really quick. Free shipping, upgraded to one day shipping, especially on the day before Christmas? This is so strange, but such a surprise.

I'm sure that the initial pre order amount that went online sold out quick, and they ordered more of the same from the label.

It's definitely making its way here really quick. Free shipping, upgraded to one day shipping, especially on the day before Christmas? This is so strange, but such a surprise.

I'm sure that the initial pre order amount that went online sold out quick, and they ordered more of the same from the label.

That better mean that canada gets some. I'm remaining bitter until I am able to get this haha

I swear, almost all of the songs are just super solid.

The only thing that kind of bummed me out of the vinyl is that it didn't come with a lyrics sheet. :/

Would've been a nice addition.

Came in nice paper sleeves that have that plastic sheet on the inside. I don't know the name or if it's even plastic, but it looks nice.

• 2 weeks later...