Bladew1ll1s1sdead

Cds-

Igors Secret Stash

Bring the pain/Tornado

Other cds- ask me

Tapes-

Any besides Bitches/Molly

Shirts-

XL or L. Especially the I hate You I'm Not Kidding tee.

These are for a gift, help me not break the bank. Will pay $20 for Igors Secret Stash. $10-20 depending on the tape.

I have the thank god promo single, alienating our audience, and a few remix albums if youre interested. no tapes though. shoot me an offer

I forgot to update the list when I bumped but I grabbed her the Thank God cd and the Bitches/Molly tape last night. I'm so sorry dude. She's an avid collector of their stuff and has all the others.

Seriously curious about what you had.

Sorry for the pointless post. I know that it doesn't really help you out, but I had... 

Tight, Despierta Los Ninos, Thank God promo, Bitches/Molly promo, FGWSSS, YRTA (standard, clean & extended version), IF (standard & deluxe), Straight to Video remixes, all the IF singles, Left Rights first album, etc... Tornado/Bring the Pain cassette, Bring the Pain/Tight cassette, a handful of shirts, etc... Most of it was autographed. I had more stuff I'm just having a hard time remembering everything. 

Sorry for the pointless post. I know that it doesn't really help you out, but I had...

Tight, Despierta Los Ninos, Thank God promo, Bitches/Molly promo, FGWSSS, YRTA (standard, clean & extended version), IF (standard & deluxe), Straight to Video remixes, all the IF singles, Left Rights first album, etc... Tornado/Bring the Pain cassette, Bring the Pain/Tight cassette, a handful of shirts, etc... Most of it was autographed. I had more stuff I'm just having a hard time remembering everything.

Those tapes... Next year I'm biting the bullet and getting her either the Bring the pain/Pantyshot tape or the Self Titled cd. Tight and DLN are fucking awesome to have. I want both so bad. But it's christmas and I'm trying to give better gifts than her.

Those tapes... Next year I'm biting the bullet and getting her either the Bring the pain/Pantyshot tape or the Self Titled cd. Tight and DLN are fucking awesome to have. I want both so bad. But it's christmas and I'm trying to give better gifts than her.

I'm sure you'll be able to find those tapes for cheap. I think I got both of them for like $20ppd. They were sealed too. 

• 1 year later...