Dawn of the Dead Soundtrack (Tyler Bates) LP orange vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I know who he is - 300 is terrible. His overall style is terrible. I'll give him props for Watchmen, but everything else he's touched has been shit.

I agree!!! He is a terrible director. So many lens flares in Man of Steel it's annoying and unenjoyable. I can't stand a majority of his films. 

It's a good thing he has nothing to with the soundtrack.  ;)

I hope you catch ebola.

Over Zack Fucking Snyder? Jesus. The dude sucks and is currently ruining the DC universe but I guess I should also die of disease for having an opinion. 

Dawn of the Dead remake isn't bad and Watchmen isn't too bad of a fuck up. Everything else he's done is all style no substance. Oh and he fucking ruined superman. 

I didn't like Superman either but it wasn't the lens flares that ruined it for me.

Is lens flares the term of the month or something? Has been all over the place since the new Star Wars trailer.

It's a cheap and easy trick that directors use to add a "unique" feeling to their shot, but it's not unique or clever. Sure, I guess it can be good for certain shots/scenes, but when you over use it, then it becomes dumb and annoying. 

People have been commenting on it because JJ Abrams has admitted that he used the technique a total of 721 times in the 2009 Star Trek film, and even he thought it was ridiculous how many times he used it. People are worried he's going to do the same thing to the new Star Wars film.