Dawn of the Dead Soundtrack (Tyler Bates) LP orange vinyl Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Over Zack Fucking Snyder? Jesus. The dude sucks and is currently ruining the DC universe but I guess I should also die of disease for having an opinion. 

Dawn of the Dead remake isn't bad and Watchmen isn't too bad of a fuck up. Everything else he's done is all style no substance. Oh and he fucking ruined superman.

If someone is going to tell me something I like is "shit" and then state everything that person has ever made is "shit" as well, I'm going to respond with as equally a ridiculous statement. An appropriate criticism instead of some dismissive obnoxious statement one would never make in person to another would have warranted a different response.

It's a cheap and easy trick that directors use to add a "unique" feeling to their shot, but it's not unique or clever. Sure, I guess it can be good for certain shots/scenes, but when you over use it, then it becomes dumb and annoying. 

People have been commenting on it because JJ Abrams has admitted that he used the technique a total of 721 times in the 2009 Star Trek film, and even he thought it was ridiculous how many times he used it. People are worried he's going to do the same thing to the new Star Wars film.

I know what a lens flare is and I know JJ Abrams was mocked for using a lot of them but I had no idea it was that many. I just watched a youtube video counting all of them. That's hilarious.

I know what a lens flare is and I know JJ Abrams was mocked for using a lot of them but I had no idea it was that many. I just watched a youtube video counting all of them. That's hilarious.

He uses them a lot in every movie he makes. Most directors have a thing they do that you know it's their movie. That's his. I love it, personally. Although, I'm a HUGE JJ Abrams fan.

I know who he is - 300 is terrible. His overall style is terrible. I'll give him props for Watchmen, but everything else he's touched has been shit.

But Watchmen is by far his worst film? And one of the worst adaptions I have ever sat through. It is awful and a disgrace to the graphic novel, one of the most beautiful things ever written.

I didn't like Superman either but it wasn't the lens flares that ruined it for me.

Is lens flares the term of the month or something? Has been all over the place since the new Star Wars trailer.

Watch the first ten minutes of the Abrams Star Trek and you will understand the lens flare jokes.

Edit: just saw your other post where you said you watched videos of it. The flare hurts my head when I watch his stuff for some reason.

OK. Now that we got all that BS out of the way can we get down to the real issue that needs to be discussed here?

Slow or fast moving zombies and why?

Well, if it happend in real life, slow zombies for obvious survival reasons. Fast zombies for good cinema.

I gotta use my 15% off tomorrow... so if some point was tomorrow thatd be sweet. But they only pressed 500 so it could be gone for good online.

Ah well that sucks. I was going to order this week, I didn't think they would sell out that fast.

I don't have a HT near me, so if anyone is going to check their local store and could pick up an extra I would be extremely grateful.

Also, all these stores should have it in stock right now

Tucson Mall TUCSON Arizona Park Place Mall TUCSON Arizona Chandler Fashion Center CHANDLER Arizona Arrowhead Towne Center GLENDALE Arizona Tempe Marketplace TEMPE Arizona Montebello Town Center MONTEBELLO California Parkway Plaza EL CAJON California Plaza Bonita NATIONAL CITY California Victorville Mall VICTORVILLE California Lakewood Center Mall LAKEWOOD California Antelope Valley Mall PALMDALE California Plaza Camino Real CARLSBAD California Valencia Town Center VALENCIA California Fashion Fair Mall FRESNO California Valley Plaza Mall BAKERSFIELD California Serramonte Center DALY CITY California Sunvalley CONCORD California Palm Desert Town Ctr PALM DESERT California Northridge Fashion Ctr NORTHRIDGE California Stoneridge Mall PLEASANTON California North County Fair ESCONDIDO California Vintage Fair Mall MODESTO California Brea Mall BREA California Sunrise Mall CITRUS HEIGHTS California The Oaks Mall THOUSAND OAKS California Main Place Mall SANTA ANA California Ontario Mills ONTARIO California Arden Fair Mall SACRAMENTO California Los Cerritos Center CERRITOS California Galleria at Tyler RIVERSIDE California Oakridge Mall SAN JOSE California Mission Valley Center SAN DIEGO California Pacific View Mall VENTURA California Solano Mall FAIRFIELD California Plaza at West Covina WEST COVINA California Santa Anita Fashion Park ARCADIA California Great Mall of the Bay Area MILPITAS California Glendale Galleria GLENDALE California City Walk UNIVERSAL CITY California Santa Rosa Plaza SANTA ROSA California Irvine Spectrum IRVINE California Hollywood & Highland LOS ANGELES California Weberstown Mall STOCKTON California Visalia Mall VISALIA California Northridge Mall SALINAS California Promenade in Temecula TEMECULA California Inland Center SAN BERNADINO California Media City Center BURBANK California The Shops at Tantoran SAN BRUNO California Puente Hills Mall CITY OF INDUSTRY California The Galleria at South Bay REDONDO BEACH California Hillsdale Mall SAN MATEO California Westside Pavillion LOS ANGELES California Stonewood Center DOWNEY California The Block at Orange ORANGE California Topanga Mall CONOGA PARK California Galleria at Roseville ROSEVILLE California Victoria Gardens RANCHO CUCAMONGA California Park Meadows Mall LITTLETON Colorado FlatIron Crossing BROOMFIELD Colorado Colorado Mills LAKEWOOD Colorado Danbury Fair DANBURY Connecticut Christiana Mall NEWARK Delaware Altamonte Mall ALTAMONTE SPRINGS Florida Tyrone Square SAINT PETERSBURG Florida Flordia Mall ORLANDO Florida The Avenues JACKSONVILLE Florida Dolphin Mall MIAMI Florida Cordova Mall PENSACOLA Florida Aventura Mall AVENTURA Florida Pembroke Lakes Mall PEMBROKE PINES Florida Wellington Green WELLINGTON Florida The Oaks Mall GAINESVILLE Florida Countryside Mall CLEARWATER Florida Orlando Fashion Square ORLANDO Florida The Falls MIAMI Florida Brandon Town Center BRANDON Florida Town Center at Cobb KENNESAW Georgia Mall of Georgia BUFORD Georgia Ala Moana Center HONOLULU Hawaii Pearlridge Center AIEA Hawaii Boise Towne Square BOISE Idaho Fox Valley Mall AURORA Illinois Orland Square ORLAND PARK Illinois Cherryvale Mall ROCKFORD Illinois Woodfield Mall SCHAUMBURG Illinois St. Clair Square FAIRVIEW HEIGHTS Illinois Gurnee Mills GURNEE Illinois Fashion Outlets @ Chicago Rosemont Illinois Eastland Mall EVANSVILLE Indiana Castleton Square INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Green Tree Mall CLARKSVILLE Indiana Southlake Mall MERRILLVILLE Indiana Jordan Creek WEST DES MOINES Iowa Oak Park Mall OVERLAND PARK Kansas Mall St. Matthews LOUISVILLE Kentucky Fayette Mall LEXINGTON Kentucky Lakeside Mall METAIRIE Louisiana Mall of Louisiana BATON ROUGE Louisiana Maine Mall S PORTLAND Maine White Marsh Mall BALTIMORE Maryland Arundel Mills HANOVER Maryland Annapolis Mall ANNAPOLIS Maryland Holyoke Mall HOLYOKE Massachusetts South Shore Mall BRAINTREE Massachusetts Great Lakes Crossing AUBURN HILLS Michigan Rivertown Crossings GRANDVILLE Michigan Mall of America BLOOMINGTON Minnesota Independence Mall INDEPENDENCE Missouri Battlefield Mall SPRINGFIELD Missouri Meadows Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada Sunset Galleria HENDERSON Nevada Meadowood Mall RENO Nevada Fashion Show Mall LAS VEGAS Nevada Las Vegas Premium Outlets Las Vegas Nevada Downtown Summerlin Las Vegas Nevada Willowbrook Mall WAYNE New Jersey Rockaway Townsquare ROCKAWAY New Jersey Deptford Mall DEPTFORD New Jersey Woodbridge Center WOODBRIDGE New Jersey Monmouth Mall EATONTOWN New Jersey Ocean County Mall TOMS RIVER New Jersey Freehold Raceway Mall FREEHOLD New Jersey Cherry Hill Mall CHERRY HILL New Jersey Cottonwood Mall ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Coronado Center ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Staten Island Mall STATEN ISLAND New York Smith Haven Mall LAKE GROVE New York Crossgates Mall ALBANY New York Wa lden Galleria BUFFALO New York Palisades Center WEST NYACK New York Carousel Mall SYRACUSE New York Boulevard (NY) AMHERST New York Roosevelt Field GARDEN CITY New York Queens Center ELMHURST New York Cross Creek Mall FAYETTEVILLE North Carolina Jacksonville Mall JACKSONVILLE North Carolina West Acres Mall FARGO North Dakota Polaris Fashion Place COLUMBUS Ohio Belden Village CANTON Ohio Easton Town Center COLUMBUS Ohio Southpark Mall STRONGSVILLE Ohio Woodland Hills Mall TULSA Oklahoma Clackamas PORTLAND Oregon Valley River Center EUGENE Oregon Washington Square TIGARD Oregon Park City Center LANCASTER Pennsylvania Neshaminy Mall BENSALEM Pennsylvania South Hills Village PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania Ross Park Mall PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania Springfield Mall SPRINGFIELD Pennsylvania Lehigh Valley Mall WHITEHALL Pennsylvania Plaza Las Americas SAN JUAN Puerto Rico Providence Place PROVIDENCE Rhode Island Opry Mills NASHVILLE Tennessee West Town Mall KNOXVILLE Tennessee Barton Creek AUSTIN Texas Northstar SAN ANTONIO Texas Woodlands Mall THE WOODLANDS Texas Padre Staples Mall CORPUS CHRISTI Texas Deerbrook Mall HUMBLE Texas Ingram Park Mall SAN ANTONIO Texas Stonebriar Centre FRISCO Texas Cielo Vista Mall EL PASO Texas Parks at Arlington ARLINGTON Texas First Colony SUGAR LAND Texas Baybrook Mall FRIENDSWOOD Texas Southpark Mall SAN ANTONIO Texas Houston Galleria HOUSTON Texas Memorial City Mall HOUSTON Texas La Plaza Mall MCALLEN Texas Willowbrook Mall HOUSTON Texas SHOPS AT LA CENTERA SAN ANTONIO Texas South Towne Center SANDY Utah University Mall OREM Utah Fashion Place SALT LAKE CITY Utah Layton Hills Mall LAYTON Utah Dulles Town Center DULLES Virginia Lynnhaven Mall VIRGINIA BEACH Virginia Fair Oaks FAIRFAX Virginia Southcenter TUKWILA Washington Bellis Fair Mall BELLINGHAM Washington Tacoma Mall TACOMA Washington Alderwood Mall LYNNWOOD Washington Seattle Premiun Outlets Tulalip Washington Huntington Mall BARBOURSVILLE West Virginia Southridge Mall GREENDALE Wisconsin

There should be more copies going up online, just not sure when yet.

One of my 2 copies got cancelled (one for me and one for my brother) and I ordered right when they got put up online. Travis, is it possible the Hot Topic warehouse took so long to get my order packed that other orders that were placed after mine were fulfilled first?