Official Newbury Comics Reissue Thread

Pretty good one:

https://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_home.php?storenr=103&deptnr=779

preorder_modernlovers_banner.jpg

Also a Fall Out Boy exclusive coming soon.

I'd question the quality, last domestic reissue was 4MWB. I have a home of the hits pressing which is fantastic. Can't comment on the quality of the last reissue but I'd be weary with that label

Hahah, did anyone else get this e-mail regarding Bon Iver - Bloodbank and Volcano Choir - Unmap:

Greetings, 

You're receiving this message because you recently purchased Bon Iver - Blood Bank (on Red Vinyl) and/or Volcano Choir - Unmap (on White Vinyl) from newburycomics.com. 

Due to an error in communication with the manufacturer, an extra 500 pieces of 'Blood Bank' and an extra 250 pieces of 'Unmap' were pressed. This brings the total quantity of 'Blood Bank' to 1500 pieces and 'Unmap'  to 750 pieces. As we're sensitive to our customers purchasing these items due to their very limited nature, we wanted to inform you of this manufacturing overage.

If you wish to return your copies for a refund, please contact [email protected] and we will be happy to take care of this return for you. 

We are sorry for any inconvenience. 

Thanks for your time, 
Carl

The Newbury Comics edition of 'Graceland' is pressed on Maroon HQ-180 Gram Premium Vinyl in a foil-stamp numbered edition of 2000 pieces and comes with a 2' x 3' poster.

preorder_paulsimongraceland_banner.jpg

https://www.newburycomics.com/rel/v2_viewupc.php?storenr=103&upc=103-2104050N

Been meaning to pick up Graceland so I grabbed this. And 'only' $19.99!