Official Newbury Comics Reissue Thread

Those FZ's look great, but I cannot put a cent into the Zappa Family Trust currently, with the shit that Amhet is doing to Dweezil. It's so disgusting! Dweezil is only trying to keep Frank's music alive and he's basically taking it in the seat from his younger brother. Appalling! 

On 12/12/2017 at 9:19 PM, swazzyswess said:

Wh--what's this? Could it be? An actual long OOP reissue from Newbury, for a somewhat reasonable price? It must be a Christmas miracle.

Guided by Voices "Mag Earwhig" on green/orange vinyl. First vinyl pressing since the original in 1997.

aaaaargh sold out just when i was waiting for a discount code to pull the trigger on this.... womp womp

5 hours ago, swazzyswess said:

How does Newbury handle orders that contain preorders? I was under the impression that in stock stuff ships right away, but I preordered Hot Rats on Thursday along with two in stock records and haven't gotten shipping confirmation for anything.

Pretty sure it says they hold it until all records are ready to ship. Although you should wait until at least Tuesday to wonder if that's the case... I'd never expect something to ship new years weekend during holiday break that's a little much.