PO SOON - Blacklisted - When People Grow, People Go

• 1 month later...

They posted on their FB that they'd send out some orders before heading out to Australia and then the rest when they return. Bear in mind that the guy who runs Six Feet Under Records who is handling these is the band's merch guy and maybe their manager also. Sooooooo...he's with them on tour at the moment.

They posted on their FB that they'd send out some orders before heading out to Australia and then the rest when they return. Bear in mind that the guy who runs Six Feet Under Records who is handling these is the band's merch guy and maybe their manager also. Sooooooo...he's with them on tour at the moment.

Thanks for the heads up, my neighborhood is notorious for getting mail stolen so i was just freaking before I checked Facebook, sadly I've gotten records stolen from my mailbox

• 2 years later...

IMG_9683.JPG?auto=format&fit=max&h=300&w

BLACKLISTED - Dry Shaving 7"

New two song ep from BLACKLISTED. Both songs were written during the WPGPG sessions but were considered non-cohesive with the album and left unfinished at the time. The recordings were recently finished and polished up by producer Will Yip and are presented here as a limited edition picture disc flexi. Each copy is numbered and is strictly limited.

Two versions: /300 regular and /60 Belgium edition

http://limitedsfu.bigcartel.com/

6 minutes ago, jhulud said:

IMG_9683.JPG?auto=format&fit=max&h=300&w

BLACKLISTED - Dry Shaving 7"

New two song ep from BLACKLISTED. Both songs were written during the WPGPG sessions but were considered non-cohesive with the album and left unfinished at the time. The recordings were recently finished and polished up by producer Will Yip and are presented here as a limited edition picture disc flexi. Each copy is numbered and is strictly limited.

Two versions: /300 regular and /60 Belgium edition

http://limitedsfu.bigcartel.com/

I was able to snag both. Will always support this band.