anyone in TX looking to adopt a dog?

so ill try to keep this short.

My friends live in Round Rock TX. I'm over there almost every weekend and id say at least twice a month there was this german shepard mix we would always catch running through the road (a heavy traffic road.) Eventually we figured out who owned the pup and we took it upon ourselves every time to bring her back EVERY TIME. What was weird is she would ALWAYS come to us wagging her tail and letting us rub her belly etc etc. The last few times this happened we FINALLY decided to call animal control because we noticed sores on her and what looked like mange. After many many attempts and getting her out of that house, we finally did. she is now in the shelter and we are hoping she will get adopted.

Her previous owner did NOT care about her. Every time we brought her back it was a struggle to get her to go inside.  but when she was with us she was the most delightful little thing.  

here is her picture and a link to her profile. again, she is a great dog and i would take her if my pup played nice with others. 

8a9bc7a1-16a0-45ff-b5cc-cf5a1e56edcf.jpg

here is her profile 

Good luck man.... wish I lived in TX, would adopt her in a second. Good on you for actually giving a shit, far too many people don't.

Thanks! .This woman was a bitch. The last time she was actually trying to get the dog she didn't even have a leash in her hand and says "good luck trying to catch her" uhhhhh. all we had to do was grab my friends dogs leash and call her and she ran PAST her owner, to us. that has to say something. 

Thanks! .This woman was a bitch. The last time she was actually trying to get the dog she didn't even have a leash in her hand and says "good luck trying to catch her" uhhhhh. all we had to do was grab my friends dogs leash and call her and she ran PAST her owner, to us. that has to say something. 

I dont get why some people get an animal, only to turn around & neglect or abuse them.

Good on you for actually giving a shit, far too many people don't.

Yeah, far away from Texas but (basing it on your other posts too) glad there are good people out there.

I dont get why some people get an animal, only to turn around & neglect or abuse them.

Some very sick people out there need something to neglect and abuse that won't fight back.