Drive-Thru Records Vinyl & Rarities Store now live

Just got a refund for Rx Bandits because "they have recently found out the box of records was warped".

Same here.. Only got refunded the cost of the record though.. Shouldn't shipping be refunded partially?

Or do you think they're still sending us the warped copy free of charge?

I won The Movielife test, then got a second offer on the two I lost. I hope the test say how many each is out of, cause now I am curious.

Yeah. Seems like this guy has a few of these. He's at least selling multiples of each. I'd like to know the story as well.

Edit: unless of course this is the same Richard who founded the label. In which case everything makes a whole lot more sense.

Except the asking for email thing.

Yeah. Seems like this guy has a few of these. He's at least selling multiples of each. I'd like to know the story as well.

Edit: unless of course this is the same Richard who founded the label. In which case everything makes a whole lot more sense.

Except the asking for email thing.

It is him, but I know a few years ago he sold a few and most were out of 8-10. Just surprised he still has more copies left.