Isn't it just two labels, T&N and Republic? At any rate, it's just one really, as both labels are owned by Universal (rather, the first 3 T&N albums are owned by Universal... You know what I mean). I'd say it's very plausible for this to be a full discography box.

Devotion was through another label besides Republic, I believe. A small label.

And Lowborn is T&N only, not Universal.

Tooth and nail did a bad job with lowborn. Vinyl has cd quality.

"Cd quality" (16-bit, 44.1 kHz) easily encompasses the capabilities of the human ear and beyond, so I don't think you know what you're talking about. It may be too compressed or have weird EQ stuff happening, but neither of these are intrinsic qualities of CDs.

"Cd quality" (16-bit, 44.1 kHz) easily encompasses the capabilities of the human ear and beyond, so I don't think you know what you're talking about. It may be too compressed or have weird EQ stuff happening, but neither of these are intrinsic qualities of CDs.

I knew this was going to happen...

Forgive my horrible analogy. The pressing sucked pretty bad. Hope this helps.

Vital was rereleased through Big3 Records (as Devotion), which is a local label to the band in Florida. Don't know if it was just licensed to them or if they actually own the rights. Don't really remember the details when Anberlin left Universal Republic.

Vital (CD and Vinyl) was Universal Republic. Devotion was the set released on Big3 Records.  

Nevermind, I see what you're saying. Devotion is Vital with extras. True, but I still would just consider the band to be on only two different labels. 

Vital (CD and Vinyl) was Universal Republic. Devotion was the set released on Big3 Records.  

Nevermind, I see what you're saying. Devotion is Vital with extras. True, but I still would just consider the band to be on only two different labels.

With Lowborn having been released solely under T&N and T&N no longer being owned by Universal, Anberlin is definitely working with three separate labels for any comprehensive vinyl box set.

I think it would be cool if the Anberlin Box Set was handled like the Third Eye Blind Box Set (find a better way to sell it though). 

i.e. The Box Set would have exclusives and those who wanted the albums separately they can purchase them separately. 

-With 3EB you had the cream cover for S/T in the Box Set - for Anberlin why not the Black/Gray cover for Cities exclusive for the Box Set?

-With 3EB you had the Red Star EP exclusive in the Box Set - for Anberlin why not Lost Songs and Vital B-Sides be exclusive for the Box Set?

-3EB sold their albums separately to those who wanted them, why not Anberlin do this also? Just one more run of 500 (or more) of separate albums to those who want just the albums or certain albums. 

• 3 months later...