I'd love for them to release a b-side compilation of everything post Lost Songs... So many great tracks.

Well if we're going to bump this thread, here's what I think would be fun to see in an Anberlin box set:

1) Blueprints LP

2) Never Take Friendship Personal LP

3) Cities 2xLP

4) Lost Songs 3xLP

5) New Surrender 2xLP

6) Dark Is The Way LP

7) Vital LP or Devotion 2xLP

8) Vital Remixes LP

9) Lowborn LP

10) Never Take Friendship Personal LIVE LP

11) Cities LIVE 2xLP

12) Lost Songs II 2xLP

13) (Optional) Final Show Live 2xLP

Or what may be more likely would be a studio-albums only box set with Lost Songs 1 and Lost Songs 2 thrown in for buying incentive.  

• 9 months later...

You guys are jerks. :angry: I was just asking!!!! Excuse me if I thought anyone would give me any legitimate information!!

No, they aren't. If there was information, especially recent, it would have been updated in either this thread OR someone would have started another 2-7 threads.

• 4 weeks later...

Quote from an interview with Stephen

That's awesome. So, one more Anberlin question that people were definitely curious about. Many people were curious about the vinyl box set that you guys were teasing near the end of the band's run. Is that still something that is going to happen? I know there are still some people who love the physical media in 2016.

Yes, there is a box set coming out. I don't think that it will be in the medium that you are describing. I think it will be announced here in the next three weeks, I'm pretty positive.

Interesting, so we'll keep our eyes out for that, then.

I don't know if I'm supposed to announce this, that's why I'm hesitant. That's why I'll just say “hey, there's a big announcement coming in the next couple weeks.” And by announcement, I mean a release, not like a reunion or something like that (laughs).

I figured that of course. I mean it's only been, what 13 months? So I wouldn't think that that was happening. And then I know a lot of people were wondering about a physical media release for the new record. I think you're doing CD for it right? The people are vinyl stans now though, and they want to know if there will be a vinyl release for it.

If people want it, they should contact Tooth and Nail. So if you want it, start tweeting at Tooth and Nail, sending them letters, or death threats, whatever the case may be. Just tell them. It's totally up to them, and if the fans want it, they'll get it. You know, I want it. I love vinyl. But it's up to Tooth and Nail's discretion.