1 minute ago, No This Is Patrick said:

It's the same T&N one.

I'm also looking to sell my copy of that (Cities/NTFP Live) and a damaged jacket spine Hot Topic exclusive Lowborn now as well, if anyone wants them.

Also, these are shipping in October? I didn't see a release date anywhere.

Shipping 9/28 it looks like

3 hours ago, combatchuckaa said:

It appears that way. The OG pressings will remain legit, for now. Until T&N somehow individually represses their first three albums. Best bet for New Surrender is the box set.

I would venture to assume that there will probably never be a repress of some of these records, at least into the foreseeable future. Tooth & Nail no longer owns any of these releases aside from Lowborn, so in my semi-educated opinion having worked with both the band and label for years and years, this would be your best bet for new pressings of probably most if not all of these records. I'll also add this for the conspiracy theory people: This project was 100% spearheaded by the band.. No labels are making the lion's share from this. Both Universal and & T&N were super cooperative in the process. So, that should squash the "money grab" thing. 

6 minutes ago, Studioworkhorse said:

I would venture to assume that there will probably never be a repress of some of these records, at least into the foreseeable future. Tooth & Nail no longer owns any of these releases aside from Lowborn, so in my semi-educated opinion having worked with both the band and label for years and years, this would be your best bet for new pressings of probably most if not all of these records. I'll also add this for the conspiracy theory people: This project was 100% spearheaded by the band.. No labels are making the lion's share from this. Both Universal and & T&N were super cooperative in the process. So, that should squash the "money grab" thing. 

Good post, and good info.  Thanks.  If/when the box set sells out, will there be any more box sets produced or is it the band's intention to stay with the 1,000? 

9 minutes ago, Studioworkhorse said:

yeah, no way its a cash grab. if that were the case it would be 300 bucks (in which case i wouldnt have even entertained a purchase). 

35 minutes ago, combatchuckaa said:

Good post, and good info.  Thanks.  If/when the box set sells out, will there be any more box sets produced or is it the band's intention to stay with the 1,000? 

Would love to know the answer.

I own 0 Anberlin albums. I'm not a huge fan but I like pretty much all of their albums and would hate to skip this now and then be forced to spend 300+ down the road. 

24 minutes ago, combatchuckaa said:

I doubt we'll get an answer until this sells out. If it does, that is.

The word "STRICTLY LIMITED" usually means its limited to the listed amount which is 1,000, and no more will be pressed. I don't think anyone needs to clarify that beyond that statement. 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

1 minute ago, MayCauseDeath said:

The word "STRICTLY LIMITED" usually means its 1,000 and no more. I don't think anyone needs to clarify that beyond that statement. 

The word "limited" hardly means anything anymore. Even with vinyl. But it also could just be the set that's limited. There still might be individual represses. 

1 minute ago, CaptainAmerricka said:

The word "limited" hardly means anything anymore. Even with vinyl. But it also could just be the set that's limited. There still might be individual represses. 

The guy who i quoted specifically asked "will there be any more boxes pressed," he never said individual. Also you're right about the word limited, but usually strictly limited to X number means more than just limited by itself. This isn't hot topic were talking about here with their secret bloating of limited presses. 

Just now, MayCauseDeath said:

The guy who i quoted specifically asked "will there be any more boxes pressed," he never said individual. Also you're right about the word limited, but usually strictly limited to X number means more than just limited by itself. This isn't hot topic were talking about here with their secret bloating of limited presses. 

I know. But I've also bought something I forget exactly how they worded it but it was along the lines of "the only press that will be made limited to 500" and sure enough months later they repressed it. 

Also a couple minutes ago the quantity left showed 495 for anyone who's still deciding but I imagine these will start moving much slower now that most people anticipating this probably already placed an order. 

54 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

If this sells out before I have some money, I'm going to regret every fuckin' bite of food and drink of soda I had in the last two weeks haha. Seriously, they've been teasing this for ages and BAM we have it, and I can't get it. 

Didn't you know guac is extra at chipotle?

2 hours ago, combatchuckaa said:

As far as I've been told this is the one and only pressing of the boxset. They are excruciatingly expensive to manufacture (which is why it took so long to happen). I'd bet on it never getting a second round. 

3 minutes ago, Studioworkhorse said:

As far as I've been told this is the one and only pressing of the boxset. They are excruciatingly expensive to manufacture (which is why it took so long to happen). I'd bet on it never getting a second round. 

But don't quote me on it. "I just work here"