14 hours ago, thenameisluigi said:

Can't wait to get mine. Didn't even realize the box was cloth covered til I saw the updated infographic online. Are the actual dimensions of the box large enough to include the original presses with the new ones inside?

Where is this updated infographic? I didn't see it on their 'gram or the preorder site anywhere stating that it's cloth. Or are we just sort of surmising that from the photo? 

2 minutes ago, maintreqd said:

Where is this updated infographic? I didn't see it on their 'gram or the preorder site anywhere stating that it's cloth. Or are we just sort of surmising that from the photo? 

it was posted to Facebook / twitter / instagram. here's a handy link directly to the image for you: RmlI5HC.jpg

3 hours ago, CaptainAmerricka said:

I ordered at 11:10 Eastern time yesterday and I was checking inventory, it got down to 800 just after my order but I also still assume this didn't start at 1000 because they would definitely save a few. Although if they did stay at 1000 they might just sell out before the quantity gets to 0.

I ordered at 7:50 PST (10:50 EST). So it was selling earlier than expected...those first 200 could've gone fast.

Edited by combatchuckaa

4 hours ago, combatchuckaa said:

I ordered at 7:50 PST (10:50 EST). So it was selling earlier than expected...those first 200 could've gone fast.

If that's the time listed on your order in your confirmation email, you should be fine. You were definitely one of the first to order it. Like I said I ordered it 20 minutes after you and I still think I was in the first 200.

55 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Kinda surprised it's still available.

At the rate it was selling, I'm also surprised. I wonder if stock levels we were checking were just inaccurate or if they really just stopped selling. Then the conspiracy side of me is like, what if they hid the stock levels so they could just take more orders and really press like 1500 or more. How do we know there's only 1000? I don't think anberlin would do that but I always wonder these things... 

2 hours ago, CaptainAmerricka said:

At the rate it was selling, I'm also surprised. I wonder if stock levels we were checking were just inaccurate or if they really just stopped selling. Then the conspiracy side of me is like, what if they hid the stock levels so they could just take more orders and really press like 1500 or more. How do we know there's only 1000? I don't think anberlin would do that but I always wonder these things... 

Nah no conspiracy. Quantity per order became limited when we saw a couple of unusually high number of box sets being ordered by one person. Wanted to make sure real fans could buy them and not just some guy w/ an online store who wants to try to flip them for a profit once they sold out.

44 minutes ago, anberlin said:

Nah no conspiracy. Quantity per order became limited when we saw a couple of unusually high number of box sets being ordered by one person. Wanted to make sure real fans could buy them and not just some guy w/ an online store who wants to try to flip them for a profit once they sold out.

This was already semi-confirmed, but these are the last pressings of these albums indefinitely, right? 

Sadly couldnt addord the box, but it looks gorgeous. Glad these albums are getting this treatment. 

45 minutes ago, anberlin said:

thanks for making this set affordable in a time when record prices are becoming absolutely ridiculous. 

4 hours ago, anberlin said:

Nice catch. It'd be awesome if you guys numbered these.