1 hour ago, raynerho said:

If I had known, we probably could share the shipping. I'm from Singapore too, but I placed my order through a freight forwarder. So wont be getting them soon. Enjoy your records! Hope you went for the farewell show previously at TAB!

*edit sorry for the double post. Net was lagging.

Bummer! I was asking around my friends so I stalled and ended up not being one of the first 200. Awesome! Well the next time there's stuff to order, hmu! 

Unfortunately I didn't catch that show at TAB... I had things that clashed so I had to give it a miss. I.. live with the regret haha. I did catch them once when they came down for Baybeats though!

The risk of using a freight forwarder is that you might not be able to get recourse when there's damage. Plenty of them have liability disclaimers, and in any case, working out a return with the vendor is going to cost a bomb and be an incredible hassle.. I hope your boxset arrives in good condition!

Sounds like they may not have produced more than 1000 physical pieces/materials for this.  Which is kinda goofy.  

18 minutes ago, drummerboy032 said:

darn didn't make the first 200. what were your guy's order#'s ?  I find it hard to believe i didn't make first 200..

enough complaining.  this set is AWESOME! well worth the money!

Mine was #100023242 

2 hours ago, drummerboy032 said:

darn didn't make the first 200. what were your guy's order#'s ?  I find it hard to believe i didn't make first 200..

judging by the other guy I don't think that's going to help you much 

14 hours ago, drummerboy032 said:

I didn't get any promo item either but I ordered as soon as it went up. Checked my packing slip and it says "PRESALE PROMO: FREE ITEM" so I emailed customer support just to see if it was an oversight. They were awesome and apologized and sent me a package within the day.

Got my package yesterday and....it was 2 plastic cups. Man, I hate to sound ungrateful but I guess I built myself up too much with seeing all the 7"s people were getting. So I would check your packing slip and see if it has any verbiage like that on it. Oh well, still an amazing box set!

1 hour ago, Sandmankev said:

I didn't get any promo item either but I ordered as soon as it went up. Checked my packing slip and it says "PRESALE PROMO: FREE ITEM" so I emailed customer support just to see if it was an oversight. They were awesome and apologized and sent me a package within the day.

Got my package yesterday and....it was 2 plastic cups. Man, I hate to sound ungrateful but I guess I built myself up too much with seeing all the 7"s people were getting. So I would check your packing slip and see if it has any verbiage like that on it. Oh well, still an amazing box set!

Like solo cups?

1 hour ago, himynameisShane said:

I am guessing these anbeerlin_cup_1.jpg

I was hoping they were branded Anberlin in some way.

My mind went straight to "crap Bob, this guy didn't get a gift with his preorder. Throw in those cups from the break room"

Haha yep those exact cups. I mean, you never know what they had laying around (or how many records, mugs or whatever they had/sent out) but it did feel like "Crap, remember those cups we have in the break room? Yeah, throw those in a box and get them out!". 

And again, it's awesome for them to even take the time to send something out to me. I'm completely thrilled with the box set.

Man this boxset is really nicely put together. So glad I spent the money even though the only album I needed was New Surrender. Luckily only had very minor splits on the bottom of two inner sleeves, but was worried after seeing some of the seam splits posted here.

also, got lucky and received an Impossible 7". Was hoping for a Stranger Ways but beggars can't be choosers. Extremely grateful for the extra gift.

Also, I noticed the discogs listing for the Impossible 7" says it was a Newbury Comics exclusive, all of which were signed by the band and numbered out of 907? Mine is neither signed nor numbered, anyone else's? Guessing this was probably a run of 950 or 1000 and these are the remnants?

2 hours ago, Kanye West said:

benchmark is really being a bunch of fuckers and not responding about the splits 

They are trying to contact the manufacturer. It's not been easy for them to get a response. As far as I can tell, they do not have all the replacement jackets and sleeves on hand, so they are working to get everything they need to correct the issue. They don't mean to be silent on it either, but when they don't have any updates, it's hard to update. 

Robfrenzy has offered up the Stranger Ways 7" to be purchased for the first time ever in public for $350. Someone has the chance to complete their collection for... $350. 

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/405856885?utm_campaign=sell_email_new&utm_medium=email&format=Vinyl&text=Anberlin-Stranger-Ways&ev=wh_new&utm_source=relationship

2 hours ago, mmhmm said:

Robfrenzy has offered up the Stranger Ways 7" to be purchased for the first time ever in public for $350. Someone has the chance to complete their collection for... $350. 

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/405856885?utm_campaign=sell_email_new&utm_medium=email&format=Vinyl&text=Anberlin-Stranger-Ways&ev=wh_new&utm_source=relationship

What an ass