Mildly upsetting, but whatever. I'm just happy to own their releases on vinyl. Although, it did spark me to go and complete the single albums themselves, so I don't know if I'm happy to be poorer in the long run.

When do the white copies ship out? I'd say I'd be interested to see what they look like, but it's quite literally white on white on white. One bad fingerprint can ruin it all.

10 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

Mildly upsetting, but whatever. I'm just happy to own their releases on vinyl. Although, it did spark me to go and complete the single albums themselves, so I don't know if I'm happy to be poorer in the long run.

When do the white copies ship out? I'd say I'd be interested to see what they look like, but it's quite literally white on white on white. One bad fingerprint can ruin it all.

Flip the record, wash your hands. 

Edited by THE_James_Champ
Filburt

• 5 months later...

Sorry to bump this, but did anyone receive any cool items with their box? Saw someone on eBay had this listed with a couple of prints they received for ordering it early. Was wondering what cool things people got. 

Also, to keep this bump somewhat relevant, Stephen has a new solo song out called "Trust" of his new album Wildfires which comes out July 28. 

1 hour ago, [Banned User] said:

Sorry to bump this, but did anyone receive any cool items with their box? Saw someone on eBay had this listed with a couple of prints they received for ordering it early. Was wondering what cool things people got. 

Also, to keep this bump somewhat relevant, Stephen has a new solo song out called "Trust" of his new album Wildfires which comes out July 28. 

Just a disclaimer, Stephen's new music is heavily religion themed. Wildfire is good but the overly religious lyrics kill it for me. Not saying it's bad but it's not my thing.

51 minutes ago, thomasj182 said:

Just a disclaimer, Stephen's new music is heavily religion themed. Wildfire is good but the overly religious lyrics kill it for me. Not saying it's bad but it's not my thing.

Faith is my thing, so I'm excited for this. He's a worship leader now & most likely this will be the direction of his music for now on.

Edited by Pupples

2 hours ago, Pupples said:

Faith is my thing, so I'm excited for this. He's a worship leader now & most likely this will be the direction of his music for now on.

I Wish I could get into it, I love his voice but I just can't get past the lyrics. It was the same thing with Dustin Kensrue and his religious album. If that's your thing, that's great it's more SC to listen to, I'm not mad at that at all haha

15 hours ago, thomasj182 said:

I Wish I could get into it, I love his voice but I just can't get past the lyrics. It was the same thing with Dustin Kensrue and his religious album. If that's your thing, that's great it's more SC to listen to, I'm not mad at that at all haha

Looks like from now on Dustin will do faith stuff under The Modern Post. Maybe we will see some solo Dustin stuff in the future 

17 hours ago, thomasj182 said:

the lyrics are horrible. holy fucking jebus :o

9 minutes ago, Eric_Matthews said:

Next time he writes an album about what he believes to be his eternal salvation, he should consult you

LOL

Bud, what if I told you you can write bad songs about things that mean a lot to you. You've never heard a song about a super personal/meaningful topic that sucked ass?

This sounds like the last 10 years of CCM Mom Rock distilled into 1 song:

31 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

LOL

Bud, what if I told you you can write bad songs about things that mean a lot to you. You've never heard a song about a super personal/meaningful topic that sucked ass?

This sounds like the last 10 years of CCM Mom Rock distilled into 1 song:

Mr Feeney is the only one who teaches me about history & can call me "Bud".  If you're comparing Fred Durst writing a song about nookie to Stephen Christian writing about his faith, its not a history lesson I need from you "bud"

Edited by Eric_Matthews

43 minutes ago, Eric_Matthews said:

Next time he writes an album about what he believes to be his eternal salvation, he should consult you

Sorry, i just can't take someone seriously when he writes an honest (to him) song about Jesus/God. At least dinosaurs were real. Just like evolution

but hey, my opinion, your opinion, his opinion ;-)