5 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

I think I meant mostly "answered" from the designer, not picture speculation. 

It's hardly speculation when the last of the seven albums is labeled as m/n and they only display 7 boxes of test presses. M/n would mean sides 13 and 14 so 14 totals sides divided by 2 is 7 LPs.

Well I mean there's always the possibility we get 2xLP instead of single LPs (which I would rather have), but that means approving new test presses (and doing art/printing new jackets for the additional LP/s). And if these are shipping end of September, there's not exactly too much time for that turn around to happen. I can't imagine the preorder and ship date would have gone up today if the test presses had not been approved in their current state.

Edited by thenameisluigi

34 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

I'm excited to see how this release turns out. I went ahead and ordered it. Very good price for this large set. I just hope that Cities and New Surrender isn't crammed on a single disc. Has that been answered? 

They're both only 46 minutes long. While not great, I can't imagine them sounding shitty on a single LP.

15 minutes ago, Studioworkhorse said:

They are all single LPs and sound good.

Can't wait to get mine. Didn't even realize the box was cloth covered til I saw the updated infographic online. Are the actual dimensions of the box large enough to include the original presses with the new ones inside?

5 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

Wonder if those of us who were a part of the first 200 to pre-order will get some kind of email (similar to Weezer's white album email). Fairly sure I'm apart of it, but kinda stressing now, unless anyone knows a way by order #, etc..

I ordered at 11:10 Eastern time yesterday and I was checking inventory, it got down to 800 just after my order but I also still assume this didn't start at 1000 because they would definitely save a few. Although if they did stay at 1000 they might just sell out before the quantity gets to 0.