It's fuNny seeing people on their Facebook express our same feelings about this release to only have someone say "no one cares. Stop complaining."

I'll just keep connvincing myself that if I got the white, I'd end up with putting a huge black fingerprint on it by accident. Plus white vinyl is the bad. 

Why don't bands do what poster companies do?
Have a specific time when you can reserve a copy then make that exact amount of the people who requested one so everyone can get one?
There are always people who are always going to resell just like everything else in the world, can't really fight against it.. It's probably not feasible to make 1000s of boxsets but making an even more limited boxset seems backwards to me..

What am I even talking about, madness prevails always!

1 hour ago, Saxonjulin said:

Wow! What a huge slap in the face. Making the second one on white vinyl and more limited. Anberlin not only took my last dollar they just lost me as a fan. I am all for supporting bands but not like this. Very sneaky anberlin

Are you that mad that you're selling your box set on Discogs?

7 minutes ago, mmhmm said:

He's selling it for $234 with the explanation that he just wants to make his money back and can't remember how much he paid for it. He lives in the US. I'll remind him - he paid $165, including shipping.

I'll remind you that discogs and PayPal takes 11% combined after shipping costs. Hardly flipping but whatever not gonna get into a pissing match with you. Kind of splitting hairs dont ya think?

11 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

Just go away now. There's no redemption for you. 

Um pretty sure you can go away. I never had the intent to flip my 1 copy of my Anberlin Boxset that I bought to enjoy. This bands greed and deceitfulness in the way they lied to their fans has turned my stomach. I can't stand to have this Boxset in my collection. I'll always think about the way they lied to their fans when I look at it. I'll gladly take what I payed for it. I'm bad at math but I'll gladly take $165 + PayPal and discogs fees + shipping. If no one buys my Boxset I'm thinking about making some vinyl bowls Lol

8 hours ago, Saxonjulin said:

Um pretty sure you can go away. I never had the intent to flip my 1 copy of my Anberlin Boxset that I bought to enjoy. This bands greed and deceitfulness in the way they lied to their fans has turned my stomach. I can't stand to have this Boxset in my collection. I'll always think about the way they lied to their fans when I look at it. I'll gladly take what I payed for it. I'm bad at math but I'll gladly take $165 + PayPal and discogs fees + shipping. If no one buys my Boxset I'm thinking about making some vinyl bowls Lol

So put it up for $185+ shipping instead of $234?

I did the math for you :)

No one is asking me, but yeah I'm salty about the white edition coming so soon, and the reason being that the original is getting scalped. So the solution is to make a variant box set thats even more limited, especially when the hardcore fans cashed out already.  No one buy this. Save your money for next year when the see the white is going for $400 on eBay and they make the clear box set. Then they will do splatter....