WTB or Trade for: Coheed & Cambria - Second Stage Green Marble And 7"

rthursdayx

If anyone has an extra copy or is looking to get rid of theirs to have money for last minute X-Mas shopping please send me a PM and how much you're looking for. I would really appreciate it I have alot of good vinyl I'd be willing to trade for it also. Thanks for any help and thanks for looking!

Thanks bro you're the shit tetsuo! But they can however downvote this comment if they want too. The people who downvoted my normal peaceful comments are a bunch of super dickholes who can go fornicate a goat. Haha now there is an example of something you would downvote. Not normal comments you jerks. this community is full of amazing people and then there's you jerks. And I don't know if you think I'm gonna cry myself to sleep because you downvoted my comment because I'm not, sorry. So get over it and do your own thing.

that whole part of the comment was a joke man hence the "haha". but if there are any preschoolers out there talking like that their parents should definetly pay more attention to them.

well let me know your parents number, so I can let them know their preschool child is up to no good.