PO: The Ataris - So Long, Astoria

chils123

Well dammit. I thought Astoria was on Kung Fu too. I'm an idiot. I edited the title to reflect this. I just saw how they are advertising that lineup and a tour around it and combined that with my incorrect thought. Well, any reissues by them would be nice.

Guess we will wait for more info. Until then, feel free to hate on me for being an idiot and ASSuming.

I dunno, it is an SLA tour, so maybe we will get a treat? I have so many things to say about this:

1) NOT the "classic" line up (I kind of think of Peña as the OG guitarist), but still awesome.

2) WHERE IS THE FUCKING CD!?!?!?!

3) The last time I saw them, Kris Roe was being just a dick in general, which is the antithesis of the reason I got into this band. Hopefully he's sorted his shit out and is back to the nice, personable dude I remember from even the SLA days. 

Well dammit. I thought Astoria was on Kung Fu too. I'm an idiot. I edited the title to reflect this. I just saw how they are advertising that lineup and a tour around it and combined that with my incorrect thought. Well, any reissues by them would be nice.

Guess we will wait for more info. Until then, feel free to hate on me for being an idiot and ASSuming.

krisroefreakout-o.gif