ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

7" sewer cap slipmat.

*A slipmat is a circular piece of slippery cloth generally use for disk jockeys to place on the turntable platter instead of the traditional rubber mat. They are also often used as added decoration for turntables

Well that's a fun fact I didn't know!  I'll buy 10 for the board!

Are you guys forced to buy everything he puts out? Just wondering what keeps drawing you in and not being able to move on. Are you all ghosts with unfinished business? You have to keep haunting this thread until you post 500 times you don't like what he releases then your souls will finally be set free!

We get it you don't like what he releases or his business practice. Thank you for the input. No need to keep picketing everything he does, you all act like he is Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or something.

Flippers gotta stick together I guess

I'm interested to see if these move though. Would a TMNT collector "shell" out the "dough" for these things just because they are TMNT based? I can't imagine anyone ANYONE would want this for the music. These are going to have to just hang around this webstore until the end of time, right?

I'm interested to see if these move though. Would a TMNT collector "shell" out the "dough" for these things just because they are TMNT based? I can't imagine anyone ANYONE would want this for the music. These are going to have to just hang around this webstore until the end of time, right?

People who don't realize they are "covers" that also don't put records on turntables will probably buy them. 

So for whatever reason, he couldn't get the licensing for the original songs, but he is able to use the artwork, logo, and even call the "tribute band" Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?