ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

I am off vc for a few days and come back to a shit storm.  Sorry, I have been mia but we had 3 releases go on sale last week and have been in the process of shipping out those orders. I checked vc a couple nights ago ago and didn’t see any of this.

Weird. But you had time to go and delete an old comment of yours saying the eBay account was yours? 

Like I always say “Liars gonna lie”.

I am off vc for a few days and come back to a shit storm.  Sorry, I have been mia but we had 3 releases go on sale last week and have been in the process of shipping out those orders. I checked vc a couple nights ago ago and didn’t see any of this.

To set the record straight. It is an account which a bunch of my friends and I have used since 1999 hence it having a pretty high positive feedback.  In the past some stuff for sale has been mine, some stuff has been my friends and some even my friends selling stuff for their parents(hence the meteorite up right now which I didn’t even know until someone pointed it out).  Regardless, in this particular case for the etr albums sold on that account recently, None of those were mine. They were one of my friend’s who is a semi active member of the board and already commented/ admit to it apparently the other day. The hrvrd cd/dvd up now is mine and I had a descendants xmas sweater up a couple months ago which didn’t sell.  It seems the same couple people clearly have issues with me, which is fine. Like I always say “Haters gonna hate”. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to me knowledge those people never purchased records from me in the first place.  I hope that clears things up

On a more productive note: To update anyone who has placed orders through the webstore in the last two weeks. I have been in the process of packing everything up and have mailed out 300 out of 600 or so orders so far with another 50 being packed up tonight. Sorry to everyone for the delay and hope everyone had a happy new year

Happy new year to you too, Ross! Now can you sell me a copy of Doppelganger at cost?

couldn't see myself selling bad timing stuff on eBay unless we did it with a portion of proceeds going to charity or something. 

Same here, and definitely a portion of the proceeds to charity since we're already an outlet for charity. I think ETR was the first time I saw someone selling their own test presses in their online store.

This is a bummer to hear about though. Ross was very understanding when I had to wait a few days on some shipping supplies to send out his order.

why the FUCK would anyone (who runs a business, no less) share an eBay and paypal account?

That is batshit crazy.

I think its clear to everyone here that he's lying at this point. He went back through his post history and deleted a post saying it was his account. That's devotion to the lie right there.

This one was started in 1999 when we were in high school and has such a high feedback that neither of us wanted to give it up. 

Neither? There's two of you?

I thought you said it was you and a bunch of friends. One friend doesn't seem like a bunch. Which is it, ross?

man this is some wacky stuff. couldn't see myself selling bad timing stuff on eBay unless we did it with a portion of proceeds going to charity or something.

then again me and Zack do not rely on BTR for income so i'm not gonna hate on him for trying to keep his head above water. that being said, he mainly does reissues and after doing a reissue myself that sold out completely...well, those make a lot of money. it helped my label massively to start with Acceptance and use that profit to press future releases.

You guys also have excellent customer service so that helps your reputation.

This is crazy. Why do something/anything like this that could backfire and harm the name of your label?

I love how two different people wrote these descriptions on eBay:

This listing is for a SEALED copy of BOTH a cd & dvd from Hrvrd "The inevitable and I" era.  The dvd was previously only available with the 1st pressing of the vinyl lp via the ETR webstore. The dvd is about an hour long and filled with a tour documentary, some live footage and various other stuff from on the road from 2010

This auction is for a SEALED copy of the 2014 rob zombie hellbilly deluxe re-issue on 180 gram 3 color swirl vinyl. This reissue sold out in 2 days and will not be repressed.  I bought two copies and must say that this album looks and sounds amazing. I took a photo of my opener copy to show how cool the record looks.  I was also lucky enough to get a low #, mine came with #14 and #15 stickers which are the lowest ive seen posted so far.  Anyway, I need some money for the holidays so decided to get rid of my extra copy. Please email me with any additional questions or concerns