ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

Its going to be really funny when the next thing he presses turns out to be something that everyone on VC really wants.  Tons of people who have shit on him (for good reason) will be secretly buying it. 

If he pressed Anathallo covering Deja Entendu, I wouldn't buy it. There is literally nothing.

Its going to be really funny when the next thing he presses turns out to be something that everyone on VC really wants.  Tons of people who have shit on him (for good reason) will be secretly buying it. 

Obviously some people will continue to buy his releases.  I have two SoCo records from him, but I will never support his label again.

IF that happens we could pool our money, contact the label (Or better yet the band) and press it for cheaper with less spelling mistakes. 

I forgot about this thread and just caught up... I love it so much

So is this what we're doing now? Just ripping Ross's ass for the sake of it? It was one thing when the community was discussing his past indiscretions, it's another when everyone rallys up to rip his ass cause ROFLMAONADE. I'm not making an excuse for any prior issues, but I think a lot of us here are better than this.

Forgot it. Just please don't use this as a gathering point to attack his IG/FB profiles.

I agree that the best way to handle this on an individual level is to ignore and rise above.

But in a cosmic, universe balancing itself out, human concept of karma level, the man deserves to feel some discomfort as a consequence of his actions. So I view the continued mud slinging as an evil that serves a higher purpose.

I agree that the best way to handle this on an individual level is to ignore and rise above.

But in a cosmic, universe balancing itself out, human concept of karma level, the man deserves to feel some discomfort as a consequence of his actions. So I view the continued mud slinging as an evil that serves a higher purpose.

Xxnubk2.gif