ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

So I'm late to the hate game here (for Ross), but I finally have more proof that he's still selling sold out presses to people. Personally, this really riles me up cause I'm a music lover first, vinyl collector second. But this dude I follow on Instagram--vinylyorkies--posted this image last night, in which he thanked Ross from ETR for "the hook up". So I asked if the two records were purchased at their retail prices. I never saw a response, but then the image was posted again this morning...without the comments about Ross.

So I asked him. Why did you take the comments about Ross out? He said "good question. I'm the wrong person to ask". I asked "No disrespect, but aren't you the perfect person to ask?" To which he said "The perfect person to ask would be ross. He asked me to."

And then all the comments were deleted. All that's left is him giving me a peace sign emoji and saying that the topic was a bit touchy.

Hopping on the Never-Buying-From-ETR-Again Bus now.

Are you suggesting Ross was flipping his own records when he has said time and time again he doesn't? Are you sure it wasn't his unemployed lawyer who is broke and needs money? I don't think we should jump to conclusions here.

Are you suggesting Ross was flipping his own records when he has said time and time again he doesn't? Are you sure it wasn't his unemployed lawyer who is broke and needs money? I don't think we should jump to conclusions here.

His unemployed lawyer only sells his "Version" of splatter variants with free rags. 

Also does anyone find it odd that there are a lot of new accounts posting in the HT thread about the nicktoons release ?

No? Ross probably has about a zillion instagram/twitter followers who are looking to find a copy of that shit and doing google searches that bring up that page. They make accounts on here to post. Boom.

I keep holding back saying stuff to people posting all the 'toons vinyl on IG. They are acting like it's the Holy Grail on Vinyldom. Ross is a black market, setting up shop out in the open... but he sells under the table. Disgusting!

Anyway, if anyone has buyers remorse about that Nicktoo... :)