ETR Superfans - Enjoy The Ride Records & More?

i asked him if i could get a Maroon 5 test off him and he said yes!!................. for $500!  :angry:

or swap him Nine Inch Nails - Year Zero trifold & $250!

holy fuck he sucks. def using his labels to get what he wants out of people. what a shithead

From the comments of one of ETR's Sponge Bob related Instagram posts:

ah true, thanks

Just because they start at .99 doesn't me the prices aren't getting jacked up.  They are just doing bids instead of buy it now.  The prices will still go up, and if those bands were anywhere near as big as Maroon 5 they would could up to similar prices.  Also that label made 20 test pressings, thats so they can sell more of each one.  There is not 20 test pressings for the Maroon 5 record (I believe the label got 5).  

I agree with the test presses.

Just put em up on your online store for a reasonable price (like what Doghouse does) instead of on Ebay where you know prices can go into the hundreds.

A test press for Upsides Deluxe 2xLP went for $295 recently on Ebay even though it started at 99cents. I'm pretty sure the dude from No Sleep knew it would go that high and that's why it went on Ebay. There are also 21 of these test presses.

Just because they start at .99 doesn't me the prices aren't getting jacked up.  They are just doing bids instead of buy it now.  The prices will still go up, and if those bands were anywhere near as big as Maroon 5 they would could up to similar prices.  Also that label made 20 test pressings, thats so they can sell more of each one.  There is not 20 test pressings for the Maroon 5 record (I believe the label got 5).  

Every other release Ross does has 24 tests, I know you'll find one that doesn't but the vast majority do. Does it give you sexual pleasure doing this all the time? There's literally no other reason.

test presses are fucking silly anyhow and people are slowly realizing this.

also, 5% of each auction item will go towards the Save The Music Foundation.

ETR would have to fire their proofreader to do something like that....

Every other release Ross does has 24 tests, I know you'll find one that doesn't but the vast majority do. Does it give you sexual pleasure doing this all the time? There's literally no other reason.

I'm not saying other releases don't have 24 tests, I'm saying this one does not. 

Does what give me pleasure?  Stating that everything that comes out of ETR isn't trash and that Ross may not be the anti-christ?

Does complaining about everything he does give you "sexual pleasure" because you guys complain about him WAY more than I defend him.

Sure I could ignore all the complaints, but you guys could just as easily ignore what he releases.

If you don't like him or his releases or his practices then there is no one forcing you to stalk his instagram / facebook / ex-girlfriends to find every little detail about his business, you just click unfollow and move on.

Consider this post my unfollow and move on, I won't try to argue the points any further with you.  I will ignore this thread, and just post relevant data in a separate new threads for releases.  Just please don't drag this shit into those threads and I will in return not post in this one.

but PS. I would kill for a Darkwing Duck record from any label that wants to release it.

I'm not saying other releases don't have 24 tests, I'm saying this one does not. 

Does what give me pleasure?  Stating that everything that comes out of ETR isn't trash and that Ross may not be the anti-christ?

Does complaining about everything he does give you "sexual pleasure" because you guys complain about him WAY more than I defend him.

Sure I could ignore all the complaints, but you guys could just as easily ignore what he releases.

If you don't like him or his releases or his practices then there is no one forcing you to stalk his instagram / facebook / ex-girlfriends to find every little detail about his business, you just click unfollow and move on.

Consider this post my unfollow and move on, I won't try to argue the points any further with you.  I will ignore this thread, and just post relevant data in a separate new threads for releases.  Just please don't drag this shit into those threads and I will in return not post in this one.

but PS. I would kill for a Darkwing Duck record from any label that wants to release it.

Not a single person complains about him more than you defend him. I'm glad you'll ignore this thread now, my work is done.