Coming Soon: Bridge and Tunnel OST(John Nolan,Bayside,Vinnie Caruana, Ryan Hunter, HBSB, Nghbrs...)

http://enjoytheride.storenvy.com/products/11382222-bridge-tunnel-soundtrack-bayside-john-nolan-vinnie-caruana-more

These showed up a couple days ago and after some discussion with the producers of the film, it looks like they will go on sale MONDAY which is also the record release show in the the NYC featuring John Nolan, Vinnie Caruana, Happy Body Slow Brain and a few others.  

I will update this thread with the on sale image once it is finished but likely monday along with our Kevin Devine- Live at looney tunes vinyl re-issue

The Bridge & Tunnel Soundtrack features ALL NEW TRACKS from Long Island hometown heroes such as John Nolan of Taking Back Sunday & Straylight Run, Bayside, Vinnie Caruana of the Movielife & I Am The Avalanche, Ryan Hunter of Envy On the Coast & NK plus many other up and comers like nghbrs , Happy Body Slow Brain, gabriel the marine, dan pursino & theMOUTH

Each Lp is Housed in a DIE CUT JACKET & is pressed on Random Colored Vinyl where every single lp is unique!

The first photo is a random sampling of both the label blowout & random colored lp's.

The label blowout's are limited to 50 total copies and cannot be ordered alone. They will be randomly inserted into orders although if you place an order for multiple copies and request a blow out then I will do my best (While supplies last)

SIDE A:

1. Ryan Hunter - My House is an Empty White Box Too 
2. John Nolan - Here Comes the Wolf 
3. Bayside - Indiana 
4. NGHBRS - Hold Up Girl 
5. Giants at Large - The Old Barman's Song 
6. theMOUTH - Captain Kidd's Theme

SIDE B:

7: Vinnie Caruana - It's Been Way Too Long 
8. Dan Pursino - Wild Hogs 
9. Happy Body Slow Brain - Residue 
10. Gabriel the Marine feat. John Nolan - Round and Round 
11. Ryan Hunter - Subways

All of the songs are previously unreleased other than the bayside track which was only released on the b-side to their rsd 2014 7"

15475679704_71e14cabfa_b.jpg

16072205776_8576eb6bd0_b.jpg

15478314523_2599dacaef_b.jpg

15475679824_9cd68ba924_o.jpg

Doesn't seem like many people bought one

The band's & solo artists arent going to be promoting it through social media until the start of the new year.  I was able to post it a few days early for the vc board and etr followers on social media can get a bit of a head start especially for those seeking a label blowout

This is obviously a stupid question... but can someone tell me what a label blowout is?

They use two labels and pieces of the second label are explode inside the album which creates a really cool effect plus most of them are clear with random colors scattered within.

If you look on the large photo of the clear record with pink you can actually see pieces of the label pretty clearly 

They use two labels and pieces of the second label are explode inside the album which creates a really cool effect plus most of them are clear with random colors scattered within.

If you look on the large photo of the clear record with pink you can actually see pieces of the label pretty clearly

Thanks for the explanation! All of them look cool, but that clear with pink is incredible. I ordered a copy yesterday. Looking forward to seeing what I wind up with.

• 2 weeks later...