Stevie Ray Vaughan Texas Hurricane 45RPM Box Set #0717

wbhendrix

I think most anyone reading this classified ad doesn't need to be sold on the box set. You've probably read all the raving beautiful reviews all over this forum and every other place on the web. These vinyl will probably be the greatest SRV releases to exist and their value will only continue to go up once it is out of print (especially for the numbered copies like this one). 

I purchased this set and unfortunately i'm going to have to part with this joy. I've only listened to each record maybe once or twice each. Everything is in MINT condition. 

selling for $350 including free shipping with insurance. (within 48 continental states). I'll ship internationally but will have to charge additional shipping fees.

Could you provide more detail I need to be sold.

absolutely, check out the information straight from the manufacture. It is the definitive vinyl release for Stevie Ray Vaughan's albums. Not sure this will ever be topped: 

Stevie Ray Vaughan Texas Hurricane Limited Edition 200g 6LP Box Set from Analogue Productions SRV Has Never Sounded Better In Analog: Every One of His Studio Efforts Cut from the Original Master Tapes at Sterling Sound for Unbeatable Analog Fidelity LPs Pressed at QRP, Packaging Includes Deluxe Booklet and Gatefold Jackets

The raspy voice, Stratocaster guitar, and smoldering passion. A transfixing combination of amplified Texas blues, pyrotechnic jazz, and Southern-style boogie. Stevie Ray Vaughan is etched in our memories for many reasons, not the least of which are his unforgettable albums and recognizable tones.

On Texas HurricaneAnalogue Productions meticulously cut the Texas slinger’s six studio efforts from the original master tapes and curated them in two 200g vinyl box sets. Texas Flood, Couldn't Stand the Weather, Soul to Soul, In Step, Family Style and The Sky Is Crying now sound so real in analog, it’s better than plugging a six-string into an amplifier right beside you.

No expense was spared in elevating this years-in-the-making project to elite audiophile status. The label used the original 30 inches-per-second, half-inch analog master tapes for all of the studio albums as well as for the bonus tracks included on the SACDs. Ryan Smith at Sterling Sound cut the lacquers for the LPs using the VMS 80 cutting lathe. Gary Salstrom handled plating and the vinyl is pressed at Quality Record Pressings. 

The packaging is equally superb. A deluxe booklet comes standard. The LPs' gatefold jackets include rarely published, intimate photos. Andy Aledort, senior editor for Guitar World, wrote the liner notes with contributions from Vaughan biographer Craig Hopkins. Each records is protected by direct-to-board LP jackets and housed in a deluxe box (the first 1,000 are gold-foiled numbered).

"I've also heard test pressings of these SRV albums and they will rock your world!" 

– Michael Fremer, AnalogPlanet

"…It just may be that what we have here is the best replication of the master tapes to date...beautiful pressings of the six LPs. They've never sounded better." 

– Gregg Geller, producer and A&R representative 

"This is visceral, hair-raising stuff." 

– Andy Aledort, senior editor, Guitar World

"Awesome sound! Big difference. The vocal and Stevie's guitar are in better focus, with the drums behind Stevie instead of on top. The ambiance is more woody and less tinny." 

– Craig Hopkins, Stevie Ray Vaughan biographer