The Great American T-Shirt Extravaganza!

cemeterytapes

Okay, so I've wanted to clear out my closet for a while as I have an obscene amount of old band/music/movie shirts I don't wear anymore (or ever, in some cases). Figured I'd try putting them up on here to see if anybody wanted any. I'd like to sell multiples at a time, but if you see that there is just one that you absolutely must have, I can sell individuals as well. 

As far as pricing goes, here are all the prices SHIPPED (via. whatever the cheapest shipping method I calculate is) and GIFTED through Paypal inside the U.S. I'll sell internationally too, but I'll have to calculate shipping separately, so PM me if you live abroad and are interested for a price.

$6 for one shirt

$11 for two shirts

$15 for three shirts

$18 for four shirts

$20 for five shirts

Any more than that is an extra $2 per shirt. So six shirts would be $22, seven would be $24 and so on. If you don't feel comfortable gifting payments, add an extra dollar to your purchase.

Anyway, here's the merchandise. Size is noted. Any with an asterisk (*) next to the description also have back printing which is visible in the last couple photos. All descriptions start at the top far left shirt and rotate clockwise.

DSC08811.jpg

Avenged Sevenfold - Size L

Converge* - Size L (Think I got this when they opened for Dethklok and I had tonsillitis)

Corvette Stingray - Size L (A purchased-at-the-Mall-of-America-in-7th-grade original)

Skillet - Size XL

Fuel - Size L (Price tag is clipped off, but I think it's a Large)

Shinedown - Size L (3/4 baseball sleeve)

Stupid Lighting Shirt - Size XL (What the hell was I thinking with this one?)

Black Tide - Size L (Got this on one of their first tours opening for Escape the Fate. Price tag is clipped off)

DSC08812.jpg

Carlo's Bakery* - Size L (Shamelessly thought Cake Boss was cool 5 years ago)

Threw it on the Ground - Size S (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ)

Famous Guitars - Size L (Tag clipped off. THIS PHOTO IS OF THE BACK OF THE SHIRT)

Ghostbusters Venkman - Size L (The slime glows in the dark)

Lazarus A.D. - Size L

Nine Inch Nails* - Size XL 

Hoobastank - Size S

Miss May I - Size L (Got this when I saw them on tour a billion years ago)

DSC08813.jpg

Ghostbusters Rookie* - Size L

Three Days Grace - Size M

Ghostbusters Logo - Size L

Stone Sour Audio Secrecy* - Size M (Tag is clipped)

Linkin Park - Size L (The back has the same faint wave design as the front. I didn't photograph it though)

Andrew McMahon - Size L

Aaron Lewis - Size M (The back says "Your Entitlement is Freedom" at the top. I forgot to take a picture of it. 'Merica)

Third Eye Blind - Size L

DSC08814.jpg

Alter Bridge AB III Logo* - Size M (Tag is clipped)

White shirt with a guitar embroidered on it - Size L? (Tag is clipped. Why anybody might want this is beyond me; free with any other purchase if you want it)

Dillinger Escape Plan - Size L

Awful joke shirt - Size L (Embarrassed to even have this one here, it wasn't funny in 2010 and it's not funny now. Again, free with any other purchase if you want it.)

Billy Joel/Elton John Face 2 Face* - Size XL

Paintball GI.com - Size M (I have no idea where this came from. Another one that's free with any other purchase if you want it.)

Death - Size L (Tag is clipped)

Metallica Ride the Lightning* - Size L (Fits tight like a medium)

DSC08815.jpg

Lamb of God* - Size L - (Got this on their 2009 tour)

August Burns Red - Size L (The Solid State records logo is printed on the top of the back of the shirt. I forgot to take a picture of it)

Slipknot All Hope Is Gone - Size L (Didn't everybody have one of these at some point? Has the "S" logo on the back which I forgot to photograph)

Alter Bridge Tour Shirt* - Size L (Tour dates printed on back) 

Five Finger Death Punch - Size L

Demon Hunter Letters - Size L

As I Lay Dying - Size L (Tag is clipped. Included with this is a picture of me wearing it in my 10th grade yearbook photo)

Gojira - Size L (Tag is clipped. Got this on one of their first headlining U.S. tours. The Chariot opened. It was crazy.)

DSC08816.jpg

Nevermore - Size L (I think I got this one imported from Europe or something. It has a large photo of the band on the back with the text "Dead Heart in a Dead World" which I forgot to photograph.)

Slipknot All Hope Is Gone* - Size L (Tag is clipped)

Demon Hunter Skull - Size L (Got this when I saw them with As I Lay Dying. Great show.)

As I Lay Dying Statue - Size L (Tag is clipped)

Stone Sour 30/30 150* - Size L (That ass-printing on the back is so dumb.)

Metallica - Size M

Breaking Benjamin - Size L

See You Next Tuesday - Size L (Has the Ferret music logo printed small on the top back which I forgot to photograph)

DSC08818.jpg

Rage Against the Machine* - Size L

Converge Tour* - Size L (Got this one at the same gig as the other one where they opened for Dethklok.)

Pink Floyd - Size L (Tag is clipped)

Nirvana - Size L

Ibanez Guitars - Size L

Underoath - Size L (Tag is clipped)

Periphery - Size L (Got this on their tour in 2011/2012. I can't remember when exactly. As their encore, they asked the crowd weather they wanted to hear Racecar or Walk and everyone except me picked Racecar and I was pissed.)

Shadows Fall - Size L

DSC08819.jpg

Zombieland Logo - Size L (Tag is clipped)

Tree shirt? - Size L (I think there is a shirt inside a shirt in this one)

Target Polos - Size M & L - (The one with the dog and one of the bulls-eye logos are Medium. The other bulls-eye logo is Large. I used to work at Target, and if you work at Target too and need them for work I'll send them to you free with any other purchase of at least 3 shirts.)

And finally these are the backs of the shirts mentioned earlier. It should be pretty self-explanatory which is which.

DSC08820.jpg

DSC08821.jpg

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me with any questions!