Available Jan. 7: Mansions - Dig Up The Dead Acoustic

Update 11/23: Second pressing of this bad boy goes up for sale Wednesday, 11/25, at 2pm EST along with our 20% off store-wide holiday sale. This and a second pressing of New Best Friends will be available in bundles.

Here's one link that'll get you to everywhere you need! http://badtimi.ng/MansionsBTR

--

Our first release of 2015, BTR-017, is the first-ever pressing of Mansions' Dig Up The Dead (Acoustic). We had this remastered and it sounds beautiful. 

It'll go on sale tomorrow, January 7, at 2pm EST. The records are in stock and will begin shipping immediately. Here's the link: http://badtimingrecords.limitedrun.com/products/538901-mansions-dig-up-the-dead-acoustic

You can listen to the remastered version of the album at that link as well. We're really honored to do this pressing, I like this version as much as, if not more than, this LP's original incarnation. 

150 - Cotton Candy Splatter (Half Baby Blue / Half Pink with White Splatter) 
350 - Cotton Candy Tri-Color (Baby Blue, Pink, White Tri-Color Wheel)

It's Mansions. You need both.

I know...but i think i'll pass for now. I'm going to buy the regular edition friday (finally) and if this is still available in 2 weeks i'll buy it. There's just too many things i want to pick up first :(

"My wallet's telling me no but my body, my body's telling me yes!!!" (R.Kelly Singing Voice)