FS/FT/Feeler-Rare Chiodos, Senses Fail, DGD Boxset

pmlevine

Looking to sell the following rare first presses-

Chiodos- All's Well That Ends Well (Translucent Purple, 1000 Pressed)

Senses Fail- Let it Enfold You (White, 500 Pressed)

Will Consider Trading/Work Something Out For:

As Cities Burn- Son, I Loved You

The Fall of Troy- Manipulator

TREOS- The Earth Sings Mi Fa Mi

I also have the Dance Gavin Dance boxset (limited 1000) and a signed copy of Senses Fail's 'From the Depth of Dreams EP (1000 pressed) that I might consider parting ways with if the trade is right. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://deadformat.net/collection/pmlevine

Considering they are both new and sealed I do not think the prices are that unreasonable, and these are of course negotiable. The price was based on what I saw from older VC threads. Also, I have been getting quotes for some records I have been looking for and all the prices are comparable to what you would find on eBay.  

All the ones I saw on popsike for SF were $120-180 and for chiodos all were ~$100 or more if you want to compare it that way. 

If anyone is interested PM me. These are negotiable and I am open to trades aside from the ones stated above. 

You can see me list to get a feel for what I am into and if you think you have a good trade I am open to it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://deadformat.n...ection/pmlevine

All the ones I saw on popsike for SF were $120-180 and for chiodos all were ~$100 or more if you want to compare it that way. 

If anyone is interested PM me. These are negotiable and I am open to trades aside from the ones stated above. 

You can see me list to get a feel for what I am into and if you think you have a good trade I am open to it.

https://deadformat.n...ection/pmlevine

aZKzGON.png

rAqyVH6.png

Considering they are both new and sealed I do not think the prices are that unreasonable, and these are of course negotiable. The price was based on what I saw from older VC threads. Also, I have been getting quotes for some records I have been looking for and all the prices are comparable to what you would find on eBay.  

Not being a jerk but

-Those prices for Chiodos were before they repressed it

-Asking for a price and what they are selling for are two different things... I could ask 200 bucks for anything ...doesnt mean thats what its worth

-This is VC not ebay...those ebay prices dont fly around here, son

Not being a jerk but

-Those prices for Chiodos were before they repressed it

-Asking for a price and what they are selling for are two different things... I could ask 200 bucks for anything ...doesnt mean thats what its worth

-This is VC not ebay...those ebay prices dont fly around here, son

Well to be fair I am new to VC, and from my personal experiences so far I have encountered nothing but eBay prices for what I am looking for (this is not to say that you cannot find reasonably priced things here). I am still getting a feel for how this works and what expectations are. If someone wants the repress then they can get it for $20 or whatever. If you or other people don't like the price/offer they will not sell and then I can reduce it. It is as simple as that. 

My favorite part is he removed the prices after I laughed. $80 for the Chiodos and $60 for SF fyi

I removed them because they were clearly to high based on your response and The_James_Champ. I am new to VC and did not mean to offend, just wanted to get a feel for what the expectations are. Like I said, from my personal experiences so far I have encountered nothing but eBay prices (this is not to say that you cannot find reasonably priced things here). Lesson learned. Maybe a better route to go is to just post and have people PM with what they are willing to pay/trade ad take things from there.

I removed them because they were clearly to high based on your response and The_James_Champ. I am new to VC and did not mean to offend, just wanted to get a feel for what the expectations are. Like I said, from my personal experiences so far I have encountered nothing but eBay prices (this is not to say that you cannot find reasonably priced things here). Lesson learned. Maybe a better route to go is to just post and have people PM with what they are willing to pay/trade ad take things from there.

Really? Because I've bought probably 30 records on here in the past couple of months and rarely see ebay prices, unless of course they are followed by furious bits of laughter and mockery from other members.

Really? Because I've bought probably 30 records on here in the past couple of months and rarely see ebay prices, unless of course they are followed by furious bits of laughter and mockery from other members.

Man I need to find those. I want to make things right from this post. Ive been looking for As Cities Burn and Manipulator by FOT and have been getting eBay quotes. Actually, manipulator is sold on ebay two days ago for less than what someone was asking for on here.