PO now: Iron and Wine - Archive Series Volume 1

Edit: Limited edition sold out. Preorder normal black vinyl from Amazon.

http://ambientmerch.com/collections/ironandwine/products/archive-series-volume-no-1

Limited double white vinyl. First 200 orders come with hand signed, screen printed 12x12 track listing. All pre-orders include a 3x3" Black Cricket Recording Co. sticker. Out February 24.

Description from Facebook: With the Archive Series, Sam Beam (Iron & Wine) will be gathering otherwise unreleased home recordings, covers, and live sets from his entire career and releasing them on his own label, Black Cricket Recording Co.

Track listing:

1. "Slow Back River"
  2. "The Wind Is Low"
  3. "Eden"
  4. "Two Hungry Blackbirds"
  5. "Freckled Girl"
  6. "Judgement"
  7. "Sing Song Bird"
  8. "Beyond the Fence:
  9. "Quarters In a Pocket"
  10. "Loretta"
  11. "Everyone's Summer of '95"
  12. "Minor Piano Keys"
  13. "Your Sly Smile"
  14. "Halfway to Richmond"
  15. "Wade Across the Water"
  16. "Postcard"

Wait, so this was limited besides the 200 with the print? Says the LP says sold out :(

...also, whoever said they weren't that into his last two, should give Kiss Each Other Clean another shot, it really is great. Ghost in Ghost doesn't quite live up to it, but it's still ok.... anyway, .....WTF! I hope there are more of this one available on vinyl!!

Yeah, my wife likes Kiss Each Other, Other than Summer in Savannah, I really can't get into the album. Its not that the songs are bad, its the instrumental arrangements he has been using for the past 2 that I don't enjoy. Mouth of the River was great when I saw it solo. And its not that I don't enjoy full band I&W, just not the way he has done the last 2.

I wonder if this will be gatefold.... that would be nice. How was Around The Well packaged? I only have the cd version of that.

I'm pretty sure this one is 3LPs shoved in one extra-wide sleeve (seriously like 1/2 an inch or 1.3cm). I don't remember for certain and am not at home to check. Someone else can prob confirm.

I'm pretty sure this one is 3LPs shoved in one extra-wide sleeve (seriously like 1/2 an inch or 1.3cm). I don't remember for certain and am not at home to check. Someone else can prob confirm.

Confirmed. It was just 3 LPs jammed in a wide sleeve.

this will likely be the same then... oh well..

Just received this email. Stoked!

Congratulations!

You were one of the first 200 LP pre-orders of Iron & Wine - Archive Series Volume No. 1 

You will receive a 12x12" screen printed track listing hand signed by Sam with your order.

Thanks for the continued support and have a great weekend!
Iron & Wine