PO now: Iron and Wine - Archive Series Volume 1

I'm not sure if I was the only one that was unsure about this but they've updated the Facebook page and it looks like the white vinyl was a web exclusive and there will be a standard black vinyl release available at retail. They've also shared the track Everyone's Summer Of '95 on Soundcloud.

I'm pretty excited about this release. It seems to be made up of exactly the type of recordings I enjoy most from Iron & Wine. It would have been cool to get in on the white vinyl release but I'll be more than content with the standard release.

• 1 month later...

Yea this is one band I can say I've loved from the beginning of the band as well as vinyl collecting! I bought Creek Drank as my 2nd LP I ever purchased - I will probably have to she'll out the extra cash to get a limited copy, sadly...

I asked way back a day after it sold out if anyone ends up with an extra? Just saying I got dibs LOL sorry KYTE --- :).

also can offer almost every single song Sam has in digital format! I defiantly have all the songs that will be in this series... Not remastered but the original versions!! Hopefully that helps sweeting the pot :)