PO now: Iron and Wine - Archive Series Volume 1

https://sakistore.net/mailorder/product_info.php?products_id=77854

For those looking, Saki apparently has white copies in stock. I haven't ordered from them before but placed an order for this and got a shipping notification. Little over $23 shipped.

Thanks! Got my order confirmation, but I guess I gotta wait till it's shipped to be sure!

If I saw a copy of this in my store, I am to assume it's not a white copy, correct?

If you're looking for one I still have one. I haven't rec'd my pre-order yet (with signed songlist) but i picked one up at my local for someone on the board _______

anyway, i still have it. Just need to get back what it cost me plus shipping.

If you're looking for one I still have one. I haven't rec'd my pre-order yet (with signed songlist) but i picked one up at my local for someone on the board _______

anyway, i still have it. Just need to get back what it cost me plus shipping.

Thanks for the offer!  I was just curious though, and was going to pick it up for someone if it was by chance the white one.

Volume 2 has been delayed. Sorry.

Still checking on release date for this, as no one seems to know. 

But:

DJxISBw.jpg

Iron & Wine's 'Archive Series Volume No. 2' collects two cover versions of classic songs found in Sam Beam's early home recorded cassettes and presents them on limited edition colored 7" vinyl. Side A features a cover of Neil Young's "Albuquerque" while Side B features a cover of "It's The Same Old Song" by the Four Tops. These two covers augment the Sam Beam original songs on 'Archive Series Volume No. 1', all of which were performed and recorded at home on a 4-track cassette by Sam - before he was Iron and Wine. Includes download coupon. Artwork by Chicago's Plastic Crimewave.

Limited Edition of 2000 Colored Vinyl (1000 Pink + 1000 Lemon-Lime)

Here's the Amazon link, but you cannot purchase and it still has an April release date:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Still checking on release date for this, as no one seems to know. 

But:

DJxISBw.jpg

Iron & Wine's 'Archive Series Volume No. 2' collects two cover versions of classic songs found in Sam Beam's early home recorded cassettes and presents them on limited edition colored 7" vinyl. Side A features a cover of Neil Young's "Albuquerque" while Side B features a cover of "It's The Same Old Song" by the Four Tops. These two covers augment the Sam Beam original songs on 'Archive Series Volume No. 1', all of which were performed and recorded at home on a 4-track cassette by Sam - before he was Iron and Wine. Includes download coupon. Artwork by Chicago's Plastic Crimewave.

Limited Edition of 2000 Colored Vinyl (1000 Pink + 1000 Lemon-Lime)

Here's the Amazon link, but you cannot purchase and it still has an April release date:

The Amazon link is live - out October 16th!