PO now: Iron and Wine - Archive Series Volume 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah just went and looked, it's $18 USD and red room (the poster of the list said the guy he got it from marks up 20-30%. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a 12" with 3-5 tracks. That's seems about right for the price on RSD. Who knows though. It's limited to 700 (maybe in Europe?), so that price seems low for something so limited. 

Im sure we'll know more in the week or so when the list drops. 

Edited by timsimmons

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, DC1221 said:

Volume 4 of this Archives Series is a tour-only orange pressing of the acoustic Shepherd's Dog home demos.

IW_ASV4_Cover_3200px-e1507747234236.jpg

R-11005078-1508074848-3979.jpeg.jpg

Ahhhhh! I have to miss this weekend's show at The Warfield in SF because I'll be at a wedding down in Big Sur. If anyone (either in SF or other tour stop) is able to pick one of these up for me I'd really appreciate it. PM and we can figure out payment details.

1 hour ago, DC1221 said:

Volume 4 of this Archives Series is a tour-only orange pressing of the acoustic Shepherd's Dog home demos.

IW_ASV4_Cover_3200px-e1507747234236.jpg

R-11005078-1508074848-3979.jpeg.jpg

Dang, I need to snag one of those! If anyone can help a dude out, lemme kno. They didn’t have these at the louisville show in August

Edited by PookdaddyG

4 hours ago, timsimmons said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they sell extras on their site when the tour is done. 

Hell, the RSD single only had 700 copies and its not hard to get one that far above cost. I suspect this will be just as easy.

I hope you're right.

I was hoping it was going to be a Black Friday release as well as this tour release.....guess not though.

He's not even playing Canada anytime soon.....

Edited by niblips
edit